Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for my Doctor

I agree with what you are saying, however it's not my reality for some odd reason. I'm suffering reducing libido, cannot gain muscle even with proper diet & exercise and all those classic symptoms.

I'm having another blood draw in 3.5 weeks and plan to take it properly with no manipulation. We will then have the answer to "true" test level. What blood tests do you recommend?

IMO you should have a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel + LP + CBC/D/Plt + T4 + TSH + PSA.

It doesnt cost that much more to have some additional panels ran.

The CMP itself will include your test serum, free test, IGF-1, LH, FSH, Estradiol, liver function, kidney function, and many other panels that could shed light on any problems you may not be aware of.

Although you are only 22, it is possible that you have low test levels. Ill be surprised if your sleep deprivation strategy lowered it more than a couple hundred points. Which would still put you at the bottom half of your range, which would be considered low generally.

You mentioned that you cant put on muscle mass, and that you are a trainer and using the only method of training that has put size on you.... yet you said it isnt working.

So a couple questions:

1. Are you overtraining?

2. When is the last time you changed up your routine?

3. If the current regimen is no longer putting size on you, why not change it up?

Keep in mind that with your clients who train once or maybe twice a week with you, you dont have to change up their routines as often. But if you are training every day yourself, you need to be changing it up every 90 days minimum.

Last edited:
200mg of test a week is more than an HRT dose. You never done juice before? 200mg a week is just fine. You say you have a degree in nutrition? 200mg a week of test plus the diet you will construct yourself to gain mass will be just fine. Why not just try it out instead of looking to build a cycle right away.

Is 200mg/week really going to help with muscle gains?

Is a test only cycle of that low of a dosage not dangerous in that it will simply suppress my natural production without doing anything for me? :confused:

To the OP what nutrition degree do you have? Just curious mate

downunder hunter,
I have a 2 year Associate of Occupational Science Degree, and am currently in my final 6 months of study to complete my Bachelor's Degree.
I'm considering applying for a PhD program.

The study of Nutrition Science and Diet Therapy is extremely interesting.

Especially when it comes to renal failure, diabetes, etc...

Many conditions can be resolved simply through proper diet and exercise.

IMO you should have a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel + LP + CBC/D/Plt + T4 + TSH + PSA.

It doesnt cost that much more to have some additional panels ran.

The CMP itself will include your test serum, free test, IGF-1, LH, FSH, Estradiol, liver function, kidney function, and many other panels that could shed light on any problems you may not be aware of.

Although you are only 22, it is possible that you have low test levels. Ill be surprised if your sleep deprivation strategy lowered it more than a couple hundred points. Which would still put you at the bottom half of your range, which would be considered low generally.

You mentioned that you cant put on muscle mass, and that you are a trainer and using the only method of training that has put size on you.... yet you said it isnt working.

So a couple questions:

1. Are you overtraining?

2. When is the last time you changed up your routine?

3. If the current regimen is no longer putting size on you, why not change it up?

Keep in mind that with your clients who train once or maybe twice a week with you, you dont have to change up their routines as often. But if you are training every day yourself, you need to be changing it up every 90 days minimum.

pbhardbody,
Thanks for the detailed reply!
I am going to answer your questions properly once I have a few more minutes at the computer.

Is there a way that I can upload the results of last week's blood test in PDF format? That way you could check it out as there were many things checked, such as IGF-1 level, renal (kidneys), Hepatic (liver), Lipid panel (cholesterol) etc...

I completely agree with what you wrote:
"Although you are only 22, it is possible that you have low test levels. Ill be surprised if your sleep deprivation strategy lowered it more than a couple hundred points. Which would still put you at the bottom half of your range, which would be considered low generally."

I'm trying to get constructive advice so that I can do all this properly. I will do the right thing, blood tests etc...

Is 200mg/week really going to help with muscle gains?

Is a test only cycle of that low of a dosage not dangerous in that it will simply suppress my natural production without doing anything for me? :confused:

I don't know, ask Nelson. If done with proper diet I don't see why not, again, if you never did it before. 200mg is 100mg higher than a normal weekly dose of HRT test.

Do you really know what you are doing could shut you down completely and you may never recover from this game?
Game?
Yes you played with the test so you would get the desired results.
I am 42 and am on HRT have been for 3 years now. I never will come of the supplementation of test.
You are 22 manipulated the tests and now don't know what to do with cyp you have.
Just be carefull the body is an intricate mechanism and you may start a chain of events that are entirely un-intended.

Do you really know what you are doing could shut you down completely and you may never recover from this game?
Game?
Yes you played with the test so you would get the desired results.
I am 42 and am on HRT have been for 3 years now. I never will come of the supplementation of test.
You are 22 manipulated the tests and now don't know what to do with cyp you have.
Just be carefull the body is an intricate mechanism and you may start a chain of events that are entirely un-intended.

goin on 4T,
Thanks for the response.
I definitely DO NOT want to go on HRT indefinitely, but do suspect that my levels may be low.
I suspect this due to reduced libido and other classic symptoms.

In your opinion, If my next non-manipulated blood test does show low testosterone levels, then would it be appropriate to do a (short) test only cycle?

downunder hunter,
I have a 2 year Associate of Occupational Science Degree, and am currently in my final 6 months of study to complete my Bachelor's Degree.
I'm considering applying for a PhD program.

The study of Nutrition Science and Diet Therapy is extremely interesting.

Especially when it comes to renal failure, diabetes, etc...

Many conditions can be resolved simply through proper diet and exercise.

Yeah sounds good mate! I've got a passion for nutrition too, im currently doing a bachelors degree of health and movement (sport) The human body is amazing when you learn about it hey Good luck with your cycle mate.

Yeah sounds good mate! I've got a passion for nutrition too, im currently doing a bachelors degree of health and movement (sport) The human body is amazing when you learn about it hey Good luck with your cycle mate.

downunder hunter,
Good luck on your studies.
The fatter the world gets, the more money there will be in this field :D

downunder hunter,
Good luck on your studies.
The fatter the world gets, the more money there will be in this field :D

Amen to that :D Even in the threat of recession here in Australia the fitness indutry was going up! I read a study that Australia is right up there with the US as the fattest country inj the world, oh well more $$$ for us :chomp::chomp::chomp:

Top Bottom