Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for my Doctor

How long have you been training?

22 IMO is too young to be thinking about juicing. Someone with as much theoretical knowledge as you should know that right now your body is producing enough testosterone. Im sure if you got blood work done without fasting/sleep deprivation your levels would be much more exciting.

I agree with what you are saying, however it's not my reality for some odd reason. I'm suffering reducing libido, cannot gain muscle even with proper diet & exercise and all those classic symptoms.

I'm having another blood draw in 3.5 weeks and plan to take it properly with no manipulation. We will then have the answer to "true" test level. What blood tests do you recommend?

Just test. And hey, after your next blood draw without fasting/sleep deprivation if your test is still low, then more power to you.

I just want to make sure youre not wasting time and money if the answers lie elsewhere. Always remember that gear isnt an automatic solution.

I'm not the expert on steroids or diet but hopefully some of our experts will help you and not just blow u off. I would say that diet is the most important part of meeting your goal even if you take aas. The intricate nature of the way some guys run their diet really amazes me. To me diet is like balancing a ping pong ball on the tip of a needle.

Just test. And hey, after your next blood draw without fasting/sleep deprivation if your test is still low, then more power to you.

I just want to make sure youre not wasting time and money if the answers lie elsewhere. Always remember that gear isnt an automatic solution.

Thanks 75th,
I've still got nearly a month until my next blood draw and we will see at that point how the test level is.
I'm going to keep training and eating right naturally because that is how I live. Even if the results come back low I'll still have about another 4 weeks before I can begin the cycle.

Just trying to decide on exactly how I will do this cycle if that's what it comes to.

The one thing I failed to mention is that I had a vehicle accident early 2007 which people have hypothesized might have affected the HPTA in some way. That could be the answer as to why I have low test at 22...

I'm not the expert on steroids or diet but hopefully some of our experts will help you and not just blow u off. I would say that diet is the most important part of meeting your goal even if you take aas. The intricate nature of the way some guys run their diet really amazes me. To me diet is like balancing a ping pong ball on the tip of a needle.

FootDoc,
You're correct. I actually hold a degree in nutrition and am going to work that angle as best as I can to see if I can build any more naturally. It's not that I don't eat extremely well on a regular basis, but I'm going to try some different nutrition techniques now.

I'm going to follow 75th's advice and see how the results of my next blood draw turn out before doing any AAS. I've got plenty of time before I could start anyway.

Last edited:
oh i remember this everyone pretty much told him to change his diet to gain lol
Bloodgame,
Thanks for the response.
I wish it were as simple as diet or training. The answer will lie in the results of my next blood test...

I had to make sure I showed low testosterone so that the doctor would see me.

Now that I'm good with the doc I can take the next blood test normally and see the most accurate results.

I know I might seem like a skinny guy looking for a chemical solution, but believe me I wouldn't be here if I gained properly naturally.

I gained up to 40 pounds naturally in the past, but this isn't happening anymore.

No one can say that putting on that much quality muscle weight naturally doesn't show proper natural training.

I joined this forum in Sep 2009 after reading as a guest for 9 months and have still stayed natural. It just isn't working anymore.....

i agree with 75... take the test again but dont try to screw it around. if your levels are still low then you could start a HRT program but if they come in decent then you should consider supps to boost libido and then wait a few years till you really do have lower levels to juice.

200mg of test a week is more than an HRT dose. You never done juice before? 200mg a week is just fine. You say you have a degree in nutrition? 200mg a week of test plus the diet you will construct yourself to gain mass will be just fine. Why not just try it out instead of looking to build a cycle right away.

Top Bottom