Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for my Doctor

Discreet User

Had blood test done last week and result for Serum testosterone was 205 ng/dl out of 280-800 reference interval. I did this by fasting and not sleeping for 30 hours before the blood test. (Full panels were completed and are available upon request). Nothing but testosterone was out of range.

Doctor wrote me the following scripts:
Testosterone Cypionate 200mg per week
Arimidex 1mg tablets
Propecia 1mg tablets (father is losing his hair and I don't want to)
Also have Nolva 60ml bottle – 20mg/ml

Doc knows that I intend to “cycle” and not stay on indefinitely. He is willing to write me a script for HCG when I decide to cycle off. Since my testosterone level came back so low the doctor is willing to write me almost any script I ask for.

I am 22, a certified fitness trainer and have a degree in nutrition.
Stats are:
5’07
160lbs
12% body fat although in reality it may be lower. We have found that bioelectrical impedance scales register higher body fat than is true when the person being measured is muscular.

Eat a minimum of 3500 quality calories per day. No alcohol, junk food etc… I’m educated in nutrition and treat my body very well.

I have always been naturally skinny and have gained up to 40 pounds naturally.

This will be my first cycle. How do I structure it? The only thing I am sure about is that I want to do Test Cyp 400mg per week for 8 weeks.

Please tell me how to use the Arimidex, Propecia, HCG and Nolvadex.

I would like to have a something written to give to the Doctor and say here this is what I want to do. I would like something complete with dosages and lengths of time.

:) Your advice is greatly appreciated! :)

Last edited:
I've tried posting this thread a few different ways in order to get responses...

What can I do in order to draw attention to my questions?

just use the cyp. inject once a week. throw the rest of the shit away. why do you need arimidex again? did the doctor explain to you why you need that ? i ran a deca/dbol cycle and didn't even use an ORAL AI why should you use it for just cyp? pick up formestane instead.

propecia for your hair at 22? your doctor just likes to give you drugs apparently but that is your choice if you want to do that.

since you are gonna cycle run a proper PCT. start it 2-3 weeks after your cycle ends. on these boards we have little respect for nolva. instead we use formestane (which acts as the anti-estrogen), unleashed, post cycle, hcgenerate (which takes care of the rest)... i like to start the hcgenerate toward the end of the cycle and run it through PCT. but again that is my opinion, hopefully more guys chime in but thats what i would do in your situation.

and i would even consider just running HRT since you have a doctor who is on board.

oh and PS again since you are cycling i would run another blood test after your PCT see where your levels are at.

i think a lot of people haven't chimed in cause what you are asking is totally your decision and we cannot make it for you. i would keep reading these boards and you will gain knowledge and be able to make a decision that best fits your goals. i am assuming you want to have a better sex drive and become more muscular right? maybe state your goals and you can get a better opinion as to the best strategy for you

160 lbs @ 12%? Whats your training routine like?

160 lbs @ 12%? Whats your training routine like?

i think he is more concerned with his low test levels rather then bodybuilding like most of us here.

his goals are probably libido and general health, thats my hunch.

sucks i'm sure to have low test, i dont blame him one bit for wanting to raise it up.

i think he is more concerned with his low test levels rather then bodybuilding like most of us here.

his goals are probably libido and general health, thats my hunch.

sucks i'm sure to have low test, i dont blame him one bit for wanting to raise it up.

He manipulated his results by fasting and not sleeping. Seems he was concerned about getting his hands on gear.

Thanks guys for responding!

I'm looking for at least 10 pounds of muscle that I can keep post cycle.

My training routine is strict Hypertrophy-Specific Training (HST). This is the only routine that I have ever been able to gain weight with.

I listed 12% body fat because that is what the bio-electrical impedance scale says, however in reality my body fat may be 10%.

I have been advised on HCGenerate, Unleashed and Sustain alpha but wanted to get some feedback from the bros before basing my PCT on this stuff.

So no need for Arimidex?

I am considering Propecia as a precaution, because hair loss runs in the family.

How long have you been training?

22 IMO is too young to be thinking about juicing. Someone with as much theoretical knowledge as you should know that right now your body is producing enough testosterone. Im sure if you got blood work done without fasting/sleep deprivation your levels would be much more exciting.

He manipulated his results by fasting and not sleeping. Seems he was concerned about getting his hands on gear.

Lets put it this way: I felt the symptoms of declining test and wanted to make sure I got the script.

I also just replied to my original thread answering other questions.

Top Bottom