Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adderllin log

I down my adderllin with a high quality green tea myself.
The green tea plus adderllin stack is gaining follwers every day.

could u explain the effectiveness of it to me? is the caffeine combo? or does the tea help with absorbtion?

could u explain the effectiveness of it to me? is the caffeine combo? or does the tea help with absorbtion?

Adderllin is fucking stacked with thermos. But it does not have green tea added in. There is about double the mg per tablet of total ingredients in adderllin than any other thermo on the market. Check it out for yourself folks!

sorry ive been gone for a while been busy with work.i agree with melohh increased body temp and as well as energy. for days 8 through 12 felt the same feeling sweating my ass off and energy levels just like day one.days 1 through 17 slight drop of energy but its still enough to be beasting it at the gym. leads me to day 18 no adderlin today. i started my var and tbol cycle.40 varmgs and tbol 60mgs a day for a 6 week all oral cycle, i will be taking liv 52 and milk thistle daily along with this. i dont know if it will be safe to take with the var and tbol with the adderlin because of the toxicity of the var and tbol.if anybody has info or whether it is safe or not it would be much appreciated.

I just wouldn't run the two orals together too long. I would be more concerned about your kidneys.
Add in n-acetyl cysteine as well.

Ya I'm running it for 6 weeks two weeks in I'm gonna jump on some hcgenate.does that sound sufficient??
Would adderline be safe to take with the tbol and var??

Ya I'm running it for 6 weeks two weeks in I'm gonna jump on some hcgenate.does that sound sufficient??
Would adderline be safe to take with the tbol and var??

I don't think it should make much of a difference at all. I am not a fan of long oral cycles or oral cycles where someone is running more than one at once. I would just proceed with caution and see how your body feels if you wanna do it. Obviously, stay hydrated and stay away from alcohol and pain pills.

Adderllin is fucking stacked with thermos. But it does not have green tea added in. There is about double the mg per tablet of total ingredients in adderllin than any other thermo on the market. Check it out for yourself folks!

I believe it bro. I got mine in a couple days ago and will prob start a log some time soon. Lart you've been nothing but helpful in answering any question I've had so I'm definitely pumped about cutting a little bit using Adderlin. This log's for you bro. :toilet:

I believe it bro. I got mine in a couple days ago and will prob start a log some time soon. Lart you've been nothing but helpful in answering any question I've had so I'm definitely pumped about cutting a little bit using Adderlin. This log's for you bro. :toilet:

lol, That's great man. I hope you like it. Play around with dosing and such..

Top Bottom