Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A PROVEN GUIDE TO RAPID FAT LOSS - part 2 / 7

RyanPhillips

Hey guys

So following on from my last post on this forum Part 1 - Setting Yourself Up For Success

Hopefully you have taken your before pictures, got you total inches and have the food we talked about on part 1 in your fridge! Today I will share with you the exact formula I used to lose a 17lb in 25 days. (Whilst putting on 4lb every week eating junk!)

5 Rules

Following these 5 rules will allow you to lose 20Lb of body fat in 30 days. 20Lb for most people means dropping about 2 clothing sizes either a XXL – L or size 16 – 12. Keeping in mind the waist and hips show even more dramatic reduction.

Rule # 1 No Carbs

No bread, cereal, pasta, rice, crisps, chips, potatoes or breaded foods. If you avoid these you will lose fat. Don't eat white carbs unless you want to get fatter.

Rule # 2 Eat out of 3 Food Groups

Eat as much as you like out of the following food groups but eat all 3 with every meal. (breakfast can be an exception) Mix and match out of:

Protein: Eggs, Chicken (breast or thigh) Beef, Fish, Pork, Lamb

Legumes: Black Beans, Lentils, Red Beans, Soya Beans, Borlotti Beans

Vegetables: Mixed Vegetables, Peas, Brocolli, Green Beans etc. Any vegetables are allowed

If eating out most restaurants will replace the token carb in a meal (chips, potatoes, rice) with a salad or vegetables.

It is important to eat legumes with every meal to give you the calories you will be losing from carbs. Eating legumes with meals = not feeling tired / no dip in energy.

Meals should be about 4 hours apart. My general meal schedule is

8.00am – Breakfast
12.00pm – Lunch
4.00pm – 2nd Lunch
8.00pm – Dinner

If your schedule dictates that you will be out of the house or at work when its meal time (like me) I suggest chicken breast with salad taken in a plastic container or my personal favorite Chilli Con Carny cooked at home and taken to work in a container. It contains all 3 food groups and tastes delicious hot or cold.

Rule # 3 Don't Eat Fruit

Don't eat Fruit, Unless on cheat day of course. Tomatoes are fine though. Fruit = sugar and fructose = fat storage. No fruit on diet days.

Rule # 4 Don't Drink Calories

You are allowed as much water, unsweetened tea and coffee as you like. In fact drinking approx 3 liters of water per day has a big impact on the amount of fat you will lose, I drink 3 liters of water everyday. You are also allowed diet soft drinks e.g. Diet Coke but don't exceed 450ml per day as the aspartame will stimulate weight gain. No milk, fruit juice or normal fizzy drinks.

Rule # 5 Have A Cheat Day Once Per Week

Stuffing your face like a pig once per week actually helps fat loss! If you spike your caloric intake once per week (stuff your face) it will stop your metabolic rate downshifting from caloric restriction in the week. Make sure you have been doing the diet at least 5 days before your first cheat day.

Tips And Tricks

Here are a list of essential tips that can literally make the difference between losing fat and gaining weight. Remember this list..

• Eat at least 30g of protein at breakfast. I have a 30g Low calorie protein shake every morning and I also have eggs, organic sausages and turkey bacon when I don’t have training or work in the morning.
  • Eat breakfast within 30 minutes of waking. If you don’t do this you will fail.
  • Drink 3 liters of water per day.

• Eat every 4 hours.

What I Ate

Here is a list of all the things I ate in the first couple of weeks, later I spiced it up a bit but you will learn all of that in part 4. I still mainly stick to the meals listed:

• Home Made Chilli Con Carny
  • 2 Chicken Breast Fillets, Mixed Vegetables, Black Beans
  • 2 Salmon, Mixed Vegetables, Black Beans
  • Tuna Omelette, Spinach, Black Beans
  • 2 Cod Fillets, Mixed Vegetables, Black Beans
  • 2 haddock fillets, Mixed Vegetables, Black Beans
  • 2 mackerel, Mixed Vegetables, Black Beans
  • 2 Poached Eggs, Organic Sausages, Turkey Bacon (breakfast)

If it sounds too much just think of it as a one week test; after 5 days you can eat whatever you want for 24hours and from the results you will see by tracking your progress you will want to carry on.

Tomorrow I'm going to answer the most frequently asked questions :)

I love Legumes.. .

3 eggs scrambled for an omelet.. 2 table spoons of Legumes, and 1/2 cup of spinach served with salsa on the side..

breadfast of thin people.. plenty of energy..

Awesome suggestions mates, thanks for sharing such amazing post.Loosing weight quickly is not wise.
Its best to loose 1-2lbs a week and its more likely to stay off. Balance diet is so important for losing weight, adopt cardio workout plan for burning fats of body.

Awesome suggestions mates, thanks for sharing such amazing post.Loosing weight quickly is not wise.
Its best to loose 1-2lbs a week and its more likely to stay off. Balance diet is so important for losing weight, adopt cardio workout plan for burning fats of body.

This is for fat people. I like the plan. Some people don't do cardio regardless of how much it help.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I'm going to update the 1st post with part 3+ guys. So I don't take up too many threads on here. check it out on the other thread :)

Top Bottom