Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/14 Golf: The British Open (SWOLE ODDS)

You know what pisses me off?

I look at Retief and think he choked in the US Open so don't bet on him.

Then I look at Olazbal and think he is past his prime (not by much though) of winning the big ones and he comes shining through.

Hamilton is playing awesome and I thought about him but decided against him...he finished 3rd and 5th at the other Majors this year.

Garcia will choke as usual in the Majors until he gets a little more age on him.

DiMarco has been playing pretty good lately and he is due...so I wager my whole 1000 on him and he chokes worse than those broads on FuckMyThroat.com.

Fucking damn!

HumorMe said:
You know what pisses me off?

I look at Retief and think he choked in the US Open so don't bet on him.

Then I look at Olazbal and think he is past his prime (not by much though) of winning the big ones and he comes shining through.

Hamilton is playing awesome and I thought about him but decided against him...he finished 3rd and 5th at the other Majors this year.

Garcia will choke as usual in the Majors until he gets a little more age on him.

DiMarco has been playing pretty good lately and he is due...so I wager my whole 1000 on him and he chokes worse than those broads on FuckMyThroat.com.

Fucking damn!

He came back with a decent round today but it doesn't matter. Tiger's lapping the field.

its over, no way he blows this big of a lead on that course, swole will still come out a little ahead after he pays off the tiger winnings on sunday

Go Tiger......... :) Unless he has a stroke, he'll not be throwing this one away...On a side note though, many tears were shed for Jack...Sad to see he'll not be back....

ed2005 said:
Go Tiger......... :) Unless he has a stroke, he'll not be throwing this one away...On a side note though, many tears were shed for Jack...Sad to see he'll not be back....

Seems you were there on the best day as far as seeing Jack Nicklaus's last Open. The applause when he was on the bridge was awesome.

I grew up watching this guy. He was undoubtledly the best golfer to ever play the game. A gentleman who always displayed it.

What a great day to watch it on TV and enjoy that moment.

HumorMe said:
Seems you were there on the best day as far as seeing Jack Nicklaus's last Open. The applause when he was on the bridge was awesome.

I grew up watching this guy. He was undoubtledly the best golfer to ever play the game. A gentleman who always displayed it.

What a great day to watch it on TV and enjoy that moment.

Wow HumorMe, I can only wish that I'd seen him in his prime...I saw him at Royal County Down with Arnold Palmer in the British Seniors, 3 years ago and they were obviously past their best but still packed the course to capacity. But that bridge scene and to give his playing partners the stage to share history with him just spoke volumes for the man... Tiger is simply a phenomenom from name to game...When do I get my winnings Mr Swole you lovely person.... :qt:

ed2005 said:
Wow HumorMe, I can only wish that I'd seen him in his prime...I saw him at Royal County Down with Arnold Palmer in the British Seniors, 3 years ago and they were obviously past their best but still packed the course to capacity. But that bridge scene and to give his playing partners the stage to share history with him just spoke volumes for the man... Tiger is simply a phenomenom from name to game...When do I get my winnings Mr Swole you lovely person.... :qt:

I can't imagine how Luke Donald felt being paired with him on his last trip around St. Andrews and then to share the stage with him during that trip down the 18th. That's one picture for the trophy case he will always treasure.

The impact he has had on the game could only be measured by the number of pros today who found a seat on the 18th to watch history unfold before them when Jack walked down the 18th. These guys who are some of the best in the game looked like fans themselves with their video cameras filming and digital cameras clicking to be able for them to one day brag that they were there when Jack made his final walk.

What a day that was and to be there would have been awesome. Definately something to tell your kids and grandchildren about later on in life.

If you were able to take any pictures and have the capability to post them, please do so because I would love to see them. Thanks and K to you.:)

I didn't know I'd only bet 200???? For future reference how do I bet 1000 or other amounts...Excuse the ignorance please....
Sorry HumourMe, no pics, I'm usless remembering things and cameras are usually it..... Can't believe the heat we've had over here, more like Florida temps. I still can't get over Woods, he is soooo special it has to be a gift from the Gods...He just does things and you know it's gonna work....Great ambassador for USA and for golf...
I even cheered for him over Monty and he was the local hero....And hey, old DC didn't go too bad in the end... but Tiger...he's the daddy, he even said Jack was the greatest ever...very humble...

ed2005 said:
I didn't know I'd only bet 200???? For future reference how do I bet 1000 or other amounts...Excuse the ignorance please....
Sorry HumourMe, no pics, I'm usless remembering things and cameras are usually it..... Can't believe the heat we've had over here, more like Florida temps. I still can't get over Woods, he is soooo special it has to be a gift from the Gods...He just does things and you know it's gonna work....Great ambassador for USA and for golf...
I even cheered for him over Monty and he was the local hero....And hey, old DC didn't go too bad in the end... but Tiger...he's the daddy, he even said Jack was the greatest ever...very humble...

Yep, he is probably the best thing that has happened for golf in the past 8-9 years. He will be probably the best the golfer to ever play the game once things are said and done. Even Jack Nicklaus stated before Tiger ever won a major, "I have six green jackets but there is this new kid (Tiger) coming up who will probably win 10 - 15 green jackets because he is one of the most sensational golfers I have ever seen." Guess Jack knew what he was talking about.

Tiger has one thing on his agenda and that is to be the best golfer ever to have played the game. These kinds of players do not come along very often but for me to have grown up watching Nicklaus in his prime and to be able to watch Tiger win majors like he has been doing (He's won 10 majors in 35 attempts) is just about more than anyone could ask for.

I have been playing for 38 years and it is one of the few hobbies I have that I enjoy doing although having two herniated discs has curtailed how often I play the game but I play even through the pain sometimes.

One day I will make it to the British Open and enjoy the sites and hopefully get to visit St. Andrews. I go to the Masters every year and just started going to the UX Open every year and one day I hope to go to the PGA to complete my own "personal slam".

Top Bottom