Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/14 Golf: The British Open (SWOLE ODDS)

I'm going to go with DiMarco. I thought about KJ Choi and a few others but DiMarco is due for something good to happen to him.

I wish we could make multiple bets!

hamstershaver said:
no i told swole before i didnt want to break him, if i hit at 1000 hed owe me 66,000
i think clarke is a damn solid pick

I'll side bet you 10k karma that Woods finishes higher than Clarke.

bluepeter said:
I'll side bet you 10k karma that Woods finishes higher than Clarke.
hmmm that sounds fair, the #1 golfer in the world, who won this tourney the last time they played it at st andrews by a mile, against top 10 in the world clarke heads up for 10gs
:heks: x infinity x infinity x :frsty: squared

hamstershaver said:
hmmm that sounds fair, the #1 golfer in the world, who won this tourney the last time they played it at st andrews by a mile, against top 10 in the world clarke heads up for 10gs
:heks: x infinity x infinity x :frsty: squared

So you're in.

bluepeter said:
Weather has been unseasonably warm humorme. Hard and fast conditions.

Yeah, I just read an article describing the weather this week.

Seems at one point, the gallery was in shorts and some even with their shirts off and people sunbathing and swimming and it was 84 degrees. Then the winds shifted and five minutes later, the temperature was 65, wind blowing and heavy fog. Said you couldn't even see the flagstick from the tee on number 1.

Amazing. Not too many golfers can adapt to that.

hamstershaver said:
no i told swole before i didnt want to break him, if i hit at 1000 hed owe me 66,000
i think clarke is a damn solid pick

Cool. If I hit with DiMarco then he will owe me 80,000 in ones please.

Top Bottom