Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/11 GOLF: US PGA Championship

HumorMe said:
Look at Davis' score. Straight 68's. Now that is consistency. I hope he doesn't choke.

If he shoots another 68 tomorrow or a 66 0r 67, he will have a good chance of pulling it off.

Tiger would need to shoot lights out 62 or 63 to overcome all of these guys. Seen it before and nothing is impossible for him. Stranger things have happened.

He won't. He'll shoot 66 or 67 and finish 2 or 3 shots back.

bluepeter said:
He won't. He'll shoot 66 or 67 and finish 2 or 3 shots back.

You never know with him.

Bjorn shot lights out also today. 32-31 = 63. He is sitting nicely also although usually putting two rounds together like that is next to impossible.

Charles Howell had an awesome ace today on a par 3. Hit the green and took one bounce and landed in the hole. The flagstick didn't even move.

i just think tiger has too many good players to pass, its not like hes 6 back with only 4 guys to pass, hes in 20th place and thats a hell of a lot of peeps to pass, vijay, phil and goosen are all ahead of him, he would have to have a lot of luck to pass that many great golfers in one round

when tiger is "on" nothing can stop him

but when he is off I think he stops himself

hamstershaver said:
i just think tiger has too many good players to pass, its not like hes 6 back with only 4 guys to pass, hes in 20th place and thats a hell of a lot of peeps to pass, vijay, phil and goosen are all ahead of him, he would have to have a lot of luck to pass that many great golfers in one round

Agreed. Would have to have numerous things go his way for him to battle through them. Everyone isn't going to choke either. Someone will turn in a low score tomorrow like Bjorn did today.

MM put his money on Appleby. Who would have thought he would be at the top of the leaderboard with 101/1 odds. Strange things. Either he is lucky as hell to have a shot like that or the guy knows something.

HumorMe said:
Agreed. Would have to have numerous things go his way for him to battle through them. Everyone isn't going to choke either. Someone will turn in a low score tomorrow like Bjorn did today.

MM put his money on Appleby. Who would have thought he would be at the top of the leaderboard with 101/1 odds. Strange things. Either he is lucky as hell to have a shot like that or the guy knows something.
im not sure what he knows but i may start following him around the bookie room seeing how much he wins in here

Top Bottom