Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6lb Hamburger, I tried to eat it, I failed - Pictorial with the Buddy Christ!!!!

jerkbox said:
this is by far the funniest photo:

OT%20Meat%20022.jpg

LOL

I agree -- that one is the best....

jerkbox said:
thats awesome....thanks for not inviting me fuckface

Philly = 3 hour drive for me

Clearfield = 2 hour drive for me (well, i cut it in 1 hour 40 minutes)

you would've had a 5 hour drive each way (NE Ext, Pocono exit, then I-80W). I honestly did not think you (or anyone else with that far of a drive) would be interested in going.

i wouldn't mind going back in a couple of months, but i'm not getting a huge ass burger again. i want to sample their wings, the waitress said wings are their specialty. they had i think 25 different types availible, including Volcano :p :p :p

I bet you could have eaten more if you didn't get the lettuce and tomato on it.

actually AAP, i was told there's a strategy to eating this massive burger. start with the meat, then all the lettuce, tomatoes, etc, then the buns. it's actually a good thing that my stomach won't accept THAT much food at once. i'm afraid to see how fat i'd get if i could eat like no tomorrow.

ChrisOh said:
wait, so how much did the 6lb burger cost if you didnt finish it in 3 hours?

$24. not a bad deal actually. 2lb one was $10. most places you pay that much for a 1/2lb burger and it's not as good.

just lifting that thing up and taking a bite woulda been murder on ur front delts :P

Top Bottom