Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vacation with the Buddy Christ - PICS - 56K die on a cross

Dunk said:
buddy christ threads rock

good work. that didnt look easy.

damn your firl got burned pretty bad. did it ruin her time?

was she unable to sex you?

Considering we were sharing a room with our kids, sex was difficult to begin with. The first night we walked from 15th street back to 42nd street where our hotel was. Her knee was giving her problems a while ago and that flared it up, so trying to go at it in the bathroom was a pain in the ass, or should I say in the knee for her.

Then she was sunburnt to hell so we waited until the kids were at their "dinner and a movie" thing and we were getting ready to go to dinner. I had to be really gentle.

I had one gripe about the hotel. They were supposed to have high-speed access so I brought my laptop, as I had a massive research paper due and had to finish research. We get there and I see an ethernet port in the lamp on the desk, so I'm like sweet, I can plug in there. The first night I plugged in and got nothing, no network.

So the next morning I go to the front desk and ask about internet access. They said "we have wireless access, so you should be all set." Well, I don't have a wireless card in the laptop. I asked why the ethernet port in the lamp doesn't work, as there's a line running out of that and into the wall. They tell me it's a 56K port. Ummm, buddy, it's an ethernet port in the lamp, NOT a phone jack. Well, it's a dial up port. I don't have dial up :mad: I need to keep one of those free AOL CDs in my laptop bag at all times from now on. With my luck, the next time I go anywhere I'll have a wireless card in the laptop but the hotel won't have high speed access.

Oh yeah, this thread took me about 30 minutes to do. I typed it all up in MSWord, complete with
paste.

good call on the EX over the LX...

get the

1. vtec
2. nice alloys
3. colored mirrors
4. upgrade speaks
5. upgrade cloth
6. moon roof

but the back seat is tits since there isnt no hump in the middel

but awsome pics thaynks for sharing !!!!!!!!!

crak600 said:
Well, it's a dial up port. I don't have dial up :mad: I need to keep one of those free AOL CDs in my laptop bag at all times from now on. With my luck, the next time I go anywhere I'll have a wireless card in the laptop but the hotel won't have high speed access.

You have some form of high speed access at home, right? Either cable or dsl? Well, don't they give you a free dial-up access number for backup in case the network goes down or has a scheduled outage for hardware upgrades? My dsl includes a dial-up backup, and there's a list of local numbers I can use all over the company's coverage area, as well as a long distance number I can use when I'm out of the region. I thought they all did that.

tiger88 said:
good call on the EX over the LX...

get the

1. vtec
2. nice alloys
3. colored mirrors
4. upgrade speaks
5. upgrade cloth
6. moon roof

but the back seat is tits since there isnt no hump in the middel

but awsome pics thaynks for sharing !!!!!!!!!

1. Vtec model only makes 14hp more and I think 8 lb-ft more torque. The delivery of power is supposed to be smoother and better though.

2. No alloys on mine. I've got steelies. 185/15/65s, but I put 195/60/15s on, as I felt the 185s didn't have enough grip. The 195s are better.

3. Color matched mirrors = cool

4. Speakers were not upgraded. I need some spare cash to finish my stereo install which would blow away any stock system.

5. Upgraded cloth? Not sure I follow you there.

6. I wasn't buying a car without a sunroof. Had one in my 82 Prelude and ever since that car I've wanted another car with a sunroof.

The floor hump is gone now because of a suspension change in the 01 models that makes for a better suspension anyway.

You're welcome.

Mr. dB said:
You have some form of high speed access at home, right? Either cable or dsl? Well, don't they give you a free dial-up access number for backup in case the network goes down or has a scheduled outage for hardware upgrades? My dsl includes a dial-up backup, and there's a list of local numbers I can use all over the company's coverage area, as well as a long distance number I can use when I'm out of the region. I thought they all did that.

I think there's a backup dial up number, but I don't have a 56k modem in the PC so it's useless for me. I think we get 5 free hours of dial up if needed per month and since we're on a local cable provider it'd be a long distance call.

Oh. I've got modems in everything (home box and two laptops), and the dial-up backup number is unmetered.

Great post man.

Where is that you were? Virginia?

Top Bottom