Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6lb Hamburger, I tried to eat it, I failed - Pictorial with the Buddy Christ!!!!

WODIN said:
LMFAO!!!

I bet tuc could eat one of those. I could eat half if I were really stoned.

My brotherinlaw ate 12 bologna and cheese sandwiches, dry-no mayo or anything. 1 pound of bologna, 1 pack of cheese, 1 loaf of bread. With NOTHING to drink. After getting stoned. I seen him do it. 6'7" and 275.

JKurz1 said:
How much was that beast? Whats the prize if you kill it?

2lb burger was $10. eat it all in 1 hour and you get 50% off, a t-shirt, and your picture on thier wall of gluttons, err, fame.

they have a 3lb burger that if you eat it all in 90 minutes you get 50% off and the same stuff as if you eat the 2lb burger.

the 6lb burger - you get it FREE, t-shirt, wall of fame, and apparently you get in a few newspapers, as that's what happened when the 100lb girl became the first one to meet the 3 hour challenge.

crak600 said:
2lb burger was $10. eat it all in 1 hour and you get 50% off, a t-shirt, and your picture on thier wall of gluttons, err, fame.

they have a 3lb burger that if you eat it all in 90 minutes you get 50% off and the same stuff as if you eat the 2lb burger.

the 6lb burger - you get it FREE, t-shirt, wall of fame, and apparently you get in a few newspapers, as that's what happened when the 100lb girl became the first one to meet the 3 hour challenge.

I think I seen this place on TV and 1 dude actually got it down. And he wasn't fat. I heard skinny people can eat more becaue they have no fat to keep their stomachs from expanding.

El Dandy said:
Great post! Thanks for all the pics. :)

Yeah, man. You went to a lotta trouble to give all your bro's here and interesting thread to look at for a change. It's very rare that something cool like this comes along in the sea of useless CanadianCutie threads.
You got some K comin' your way from the Triple M.

Top Bottom