Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6lb Hamburger, I tried to eat it, I failed - Pictorial with the Buddy Christ!!!!

Yarg! said:
just lifting that thing up and taking a bite woulda been murder on ur front delts :P

it was 9 or 11lbs overall. hefty for a burger. problem was it wanted to move as soon as you picked it up. pain in the ass to keep steady. i only picked it up for some pics, not for eating.

crak600 said:
it was 9 or 11lbs overall. hefty for a burger. problem was it wanted to move as soon as you picked it up. pain in the ass to keep steady. i only picked it up for some pics, not for eating.

Best post in a long time........

I would love to try to eat that 6 pounder....... I'm positive if I can polish off a box of Hamburger Helper with 2 lbs. of ground beef, I would have no problem with a 2 lb. burger...............but that huge 6 lb. bastard would be the death of me fo sho! :)

pitbullstl said:
Best post in a long time........

I would love to try to eat that 6 pounder....... I'm positive if I can polish off a box of Hamburger Helper with 2 lbs. of ground beef, I would have no problem with a 2 lb. burger...............but that huge 6 lb. bastard would be the death of me fo sho! :)

i'd love to watch someone i know polish off the 2lb, 3lb, or 6lb so i could sit there and fuck with them the entire time. it'd be fun.

buddy of mine SWEARS he can do it, but only because his stomach never sends the message to his brain that he's full. he said when he sits down to eat, he has to tell himself when to stop. he'll go to mcdonalds and get a double quarter pounder, 2 chicken sandwiches, supersize fries, and he's ready to go back up and get more. watched him eat 5 pieces of pizza one night in the time it took me to eat two and he said, "i can't eat any more, i must tell myself to stop or i'm going to finish off both pizzas and still be hungry." it's amazing he's not fat.

I know for a fact I could do the 2lb burger easily........the 3lb, 99%.........but have severe doubts on the 6lb'r

JKurz1 said:
I know for a fact I could do the 2lb burger easily........the 3lb, 99%.........but have severe doubts on the 6lb'r

you get 90 minutes on the 3lb burger. little bit more time to taste defeat, no?

college I killed a 64oz prime and Mortons and got it free...granted I was 30lb heavier, but I could def. do the 2lb'r.........I'd bet my ride........

crak600 said:
i'd love to watch someone i know polish off the 2lb, 3lb, or 6lb so i could sit there and fuck with them the entire time. it'd be fun.

buddy of mine SWEARS he can do it, but only because his stomach never sends the message to his brain that he's full. he said when he sits down to eat, he has to tell himself when to stop. he'll go to mcdonalds and get a double quarter pounder, 2 chicken sandwiches, supersize fries, and he's ready to go back up and get more. watched him eat 5 pieces of pizza one night in the time it took me to eat two and he said, "i can't eat any more, i must tell myself to stop or i'm going to finish off both pizzas and still be hungry." it's amazing he's not fat.

Your friend could make himself rich if he taught overweight people how to stop eating.

Well I can polish off a 1lbs Arby's Big Montana roast beef burger in about 10 minutes with room to spare. I think I could eat about 3/4 of the 2lbs burger.

I'd have to not eat anything though for a good 6-8 hours though.

Wynn said:
Your friend could make himself rich if he taught overweight people how to stop eating.

no shit, eh? he's got a little bit in the middle, but i wouldn't dare say he's fat. his chest and shoulders are decent, got good build for his height (hits the gym on a regular basis too but not to get bigger, just to stay in shape). he's 5'8-9" and i wanna say about 200lbs.

but yeah, self control is a big thing. i think the fear of getting fat is what keeps him from overeating. he knows he could make himself round easily.

Top Bottom