Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6lb Hamburger, I tried to eat it, I failed - Pictorial with the Buddy Christ!!!!

KillahBee said:
did u do a shot of vodka with your burger breakfast???

:laugh2: no. the shotglass was on the counter so i moved it over next to the burger to give you an idea of just how much i have left to eat.

i'm just about done that chunk and i feel pretty full. I also feel a really nasty dump coming on here shortly.

jackangel said:
and wasn't the last person to finish one of these a skinny little woman?

wtf/damn

yeah, some college chick from NJ, weighed about 100lbs. she didn't eat for 2 days before hand and managed to polish off the burger in 2 hours 51 minutes.

i had 3 beers before hand and we had some mozzerela sticks an hour and a half before we got our burgers. i knew i wasn't giong to eat it all, i just wanted to say i tried.

that pic of the burger in the carseat is a classic.

did the rest of the board members show up?

AAP said:
that pic of the burger in the carseat is a classic.

did the rest of the board members show up?

only 1 other showed. i was kinda ticked because there were supposed to be 10 or 12 of us total. i had a sign on top of the paper towel holder that you could see from across the damn resteraunt. the guy that showed was 45 minutes late. he had about a 2 hour drive, and it took us 1 hour 40 minutes each way.

it was cool though. me and my gf were having a nice night and then the other dude showed up and hilarity ensued with picture taking and what not. he was a pretty cool dude. still waiting to find out what happened to the other people, and we're going to pass their "excuses" along to one of the prick moderators and see if we can get them temp bans for being dickheads :laugh2: :evil:

Buddy Christ and Crak make one solid team.

I want one of those burgers, perfect bulking meal.

Top Bottom