Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 weeks in Test e cycle - need opinions

Gskope123

Hey guys im new to the site. Been training consistent for 9 years. I know everyone reacts differently but Just chasing your opinion cause im a little paranoid. Im 6 weeks into my FIRST cycle and not noticing things i should. The test im using has bad reports (lets just say it comes at 300mg per ml). Im running 300mg per week. Diet is good.

I have gained just under 12lbs but i did have a break from training before starting and lost about 6lbs before i started.

THINGS IVE NOTICED
Oilier skin (i think)
Increased vascularity (big increase)
Very modest strength increase
Little pimples on ass, legs, shoulders and upper bi's. I wouldnt say acne but never had before.
Good pumps

THINGS IM CONCERNED ABOUT
No increase in libido. Barely Horny. Just same as usual, but it felt like i was weeks 2 and 3 and its totally gone back to normal.
Strength gains arent huge
Absolutely no bloat at all
No noticable gains besides little shoulder and legs

My concern is that my weight increase is only from eating way more then usual, training more consistent (legs all the time now). Ive been close to this size before and think it could be just muscle memory. And scared of bad rep on this test.

Opinions?

you should notice some increase in libido on test, but i had a buddy of mine have highs and lows with it so you could be different!
Few things, do u trust your supplier?
whats your diet like?
300mg will barely bloat you as it just a touch over HRT! if diet is clean i dont bloat on 500mg!
you should be noticing some obvious moderate strength gains and by week 6 some size also!
it really take a good 4-5 weeks for test to start doing its thing!

Hey guys im new to the site. Been training consistent for 9 years. I know everyone reacts differently but Just chasing your opinion cause im a little paranoid. Im 6 weeks into my FIRST cycle and not noticing things i should. The test im using has bad reports (lets just say it comes at 300mg per ml). Im running 300mg per week. Diet is good.

I have gained just under 12lbs but i did have a break from training before starting and lost about 6lbs before i started.

THINGS IVE NOTICED
Oilier skin (i think)
Increased vascularity (big increase)
Very modest strength increase
Little pimples on ass, legs, shoulders and upper bi's. I wouldnt say acne but never had before.
Good pumps

THINGS IM CONCERNED ABOUT
No increase in libido. Barely Horny. Just same as usual, but it felt like i was weeks 2 and 3 and its totally gone back to normal.
Strength gains arent huge
Absolutely no bloat at all
No noticable gains besides little shoulder and legs

My concern is that my weight increase is only from eating way more then usual, training more consistent (legs all the time now). Ive been close to this size before and think it could be just muscle memory. And scared of bad rep on this test.

Opinions?

6 weeks in is usually when you really feel TEST kick.

meh...could be bunk gear but what is your body weight ?
How many days a week are you training ?

I'm 5"10 started 175lbs now 186lbs. When I was near this weight before I was bloated on creatine tho. I guess I could up the protein a bit adding in more shakes. Problem is I been training 3 different places changing it up so much that I can't even gauge my strength. That's why I'm gonna stick to same exercises next couple of weeks. Train 3-4 times a week. No alcohol or anything

My source is reliable altho he got this from different supplier. The vial looks same as one on net. And i'm talking I'll have sex then won't feel like it for 2-3 days and no boners

6 weeks in is usually when you really feel TEST kick.

meh...could be bunk gear but what is your body weight ?
How many days a week are you training ?

Like Columbo said, it kicks in 6 weeks in. Have you changed bottles or started a new bottle. If you gained 12 pounds thats excellent. I would do as Columbo said and make sure your training is in check an diet is the key to roids. Contact your source and make him aware of this as well, maybe he will replace it, if he knows its come from a new or different manufacturer. Best of luck to you.

throw some mast or proviron in and BAM there's your libido

If you gained 12lbs in 6 weeks it probably is giving you water weight and muscle, a bunk gear would not do that as far as I know. There should be no possible way that you are losing libido on test, it almost does sound like you are describing the side effects of deca. Are you sure this is enanthate?

Top Bottom