Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/14 mlb Dodgers@ Tigers 355pm est

gotmilk said:
he was not scratched....he's been demoted to Lakeland in Single A.....

u guys should always check on sportsline or other sites before u bet

As well as you should double check just to make sure....because three people bet based upon your listed pitcher without the ability to remove the bet due to a different pitcher being announced.
i use direct odds and game analysis from bodog.com, bodog made the mistake ..i use game line exact .. analysis word for word. i try and catch mistakes and never look to screw anyone ..on the other hand before i bet myself i check around and do little homework on my bets .. i would advise others to do so also just incase

they had willis up because it was his turn in the rotation .. his turn was scratched because he was demoted to the minors

The only reason I bet against the tigers was being you had Willis listed as the pitcher, I was aware he got demoted but just assumed they brought him back up, being you had him as the listed pitcher, it was a Sat and I didnt have time to check around, nor was I betting on this game w/ my other accounts.

So what r we doing w/ this?

chisoxfan said:
The only reason I bet against the tigers was being you had Willis listed as the pitcher, I was aware he got demoted but just assumed they brought him back up, being you had him as the listed pitcher, it was a Sat and I didnt have time to check around, nor was I betting on this game w/ my other accounts.

So what r we doing w/ this?
i clearly had listed willis waznt starting in this thread before u pmed me and asked to switch ur bet to the dodgers .. u pick the tigers .. u pm me askin to switch your bet to the dodgers and i allow it and now u complaining about it sayin u wanted the tigers again? . just keep the k .. i ready dont care .. the k aint worth the hassle .. ..

Last edited:
hurricane187 said:
^^ i got you but i dont think willis is starting .. looks like he a scratch
this was posted after u said u didnt want the tigers no more .. just keep the k but dont say u didnt know cause i wrote this when u asked to switch your bet

Last edited:
hurricane187 said:
this was posted after u said u didnt want the tigers no more .. just keep the k but dont say u didnt know cause i wrote this when u asked to switch your bet
buddy u wrote that after I pm'd u and I didnt log on the rest of the day, I really dont care, just tell me how to give you the K.

chisoxfan said:
buddy u wrote that after I pm'd u and I didnt log on the rest of the day, I really dont care, just tell me how to give you the K.
just keep it .. i dont care about the k .. u seem low anyways .. i will try and do a better job of updating the pitchers in the future

hurricane187 said:
just keep it .. i dont care about the k .. u seem low anyways .. i will try and do a better job of updating the pitchers in the future
No man, I made a wager and lost, I honestly dont know hw to give u the K though

Top Bottom