Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/26 MLB - LA Angels @ NY Yankees

harmonica

The Los Angeles Angels and the New York Yankees will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Yankee Stadium.

Kelvim Escobar will be the starting pitcher for the Angels on this day. Righthander Escobar is 5-2 this season with a 2.82 ERA.

Meanwhile, it'll be Chien-Ming Wang who starts for the Yankees. Righthander Wang is 3-3 with a 4.28 ERA so far this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yankees listed as 173-moneyline favorites versus the Angels, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Angels built up a seven-run lead and went on to defeat the Yankees 10-6 Friday night at Yankee Stadium. The Angels won the game as +130 road underdogs, and the combined 16 runs sailed OVER the posted over/under (9.5).

Casey Kotchman was 3-for-5, including a solo homer with two RBI. Jered Weaver tossed five innings for the win, giving up three runs off seven hits.

Robinson Cano drove in three runs to lead the Yankees, and finished 2-for-4 at the plate. Tyler Clippard lasted just four innings in suffering the loss.

The Yankees were favored at -140 in that game.

Team records:
Los Angeles: 29-20 SU
New York: 21-25 SU

Los Angeles most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 7-3
Before playing NY Yankees are 6-4
After playing NY Yankees are 5-5
After a win are 7-3

New York most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 6-4
Before playing LA Angels are 2-8
After playing LA Angels are 7-3
After a loss are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Angels's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Angels's last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Angels's last 5 games when playing NY Yankees
LA Angels are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games when playing LA Angels
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of NY Yankees's last 13 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 6 games when playing at home against LA Angels
NY Yankees are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games when playing LA Angels

Next up:
NY Yankees home to LA Angels, Sunday, May 27

I'm a halo fan but i don't think they can pull back to back upsets in a tough environment like NY, but then again who the hell really knows HUH lol

redguru said:
Can you handle the games today?
Surely. I can do a few of the NL's and the BB game (I was thinking that fucker was last night). I'll be gone the rest of the night, however, without computer access.

motodawg said:
I'm a Halotestin - fluoxymesterone - fan but i don't think they can pull back to back upsets in a tough environment like NY, but then again who the hell really knows HUH lol
lol

motodawg said:
I'm a Halotestin - fluoxymesterone - fan but i don't think they can pull back to back upsets in a tough environment like NY, but then again who the hell really knows HUH lol

What the hell is this i put in that i was a fan of the (nickname for the angels) and it automatically put's in the long name for an abbreviated steroid ( halo)

motodawg said:
What the hell is this i put in that i was a fan of the (nickname for the angels) and it automatically put's in the long name for an abbreviated steroid ( Halotestin - fluoxymesterone - )
halo
halos
funny
I'll be here another 30 minutes if you have any requests...

how did you type it without it doing that thing!
Halotestin Halotestin - fluoxymesterone -
Halos
Ok you can type halos but not without the s

i wonder what else we will see
as time goes by

Angels win 2 in a row on teh road bad for me good for them

Last edited:
Top Bottom