Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/10 Odds to win the Stanley Cup (4 teams)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
Like i've stated i'm not a fan but i may have to become a ducks if forced to make a choice! I've recently started watching since wagering K

don't know much about hockey but I do know the ducks have been good all year.. going with them since payout is big

I liked Buffalo at the start of the playoffs. They still haven't played their best hockey and wouldn't be here if not for Miller. Don't think the Wings can go all the way with the amt of time their older defenseman will have to play...almost every time I bet against them they win so what do I know. If Ducks play their physical game and pound Detroit's defense, something the Sharks didn't do...they'll win. Ottawa's played great so far and have only had to play 10 games.
How's that for indecisive?

motodawg said:
who do you like friendlycanadian....i'm sure you've got a fave

My honest thoughts are that the east is bringing the cup back this year.

My heart says the sens are going to win the cup.. buuut then again I'm canadian.. and the cup belongs here.. in canada.. =)

I think personally it's between buf/sens atm.

the west is a harder league to play hockey in, in my opinion and I think the western teams are a little more beat up, I also think buf/sens are just amazing at putting the puck in the back of the net.

Top Bottom