Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/6 NCAA Final 4 Wichita State/Louisville

Haha I know. I needed to quit bitching and am the fulltime bookie. is NHL moneyline right. just cause points would always be -1 or 2 lol

yeah moneyline. they are out usually the day before the game. this is the last month of the season and the lightning are fighting for a playoff spot so i want to go down with the ship

i will put them up steve. if i ever mess up a moneyline please let me know.

Can't wait till I can fix any of my bookie errors.

Hey, atleast I havent settled wrong lately.

Well Now i Know my Slayer69! and brownbrown left.

I do understand games need to go up ATLEAST a day before

yea i know you got it so bad in here.. i pounded you to a billion minus k.. then let you pick my max bet games for me 3 or 4 times in a row, till you got in the green lol..remember i let you pick louisville yesterday again.. i sure as hell wouldnt have bet them to cover that huge spread!

brownbrown was a joke and got me in trouble with rickrock for asking for a modship for him and then he just disappeared.. why his modship got yanked. Comparing yourself to him isnt a good look

slayer was great.. if he left because i pissed him off..he should have talked to me

Top Bottom