Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/4 baseball NY mets vs Atl Braves 735 pm

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
New York Mets vs. Atlanta Braves

- The New York Mets and the Atlanta Braves will both be gunning for a victory on Friday when they meet at Turner Field.

John Maine will be the starting pitcher for the Mets on this day, and Maine's opponent in this one will be Tim Hudson.

Oddsmakers currently have the Braves listed as 120-moneyline favorites versus the Mets, while the game's total is sitting at 8½.

The Mets had 17 hits in a 13-0 pounding of the Marlins on Wednesday, as -145 favorites. The 13 runs made it OVER the posted over/under (13.5).

David Wright cracked a three-run homer, while Ryan Church belted a two-run shot and finished with three RBIs in the win. Oliver Perez allowed five hits over six shutout innings for the victory.

The Braves fell 4-3 to the Pirates last time out, as -150 favorites. The seven runs fell UNDER the posted over/under (9.5).

Matt Diaz was 2-for-4 at the plate with one RBI for the Braves. Chris Resop allowed the winning run to suffer the loss.

Team records:
New York: 2-1 SU
Atlanta: 1-3 SU

New York most recently:
When playing on Friday are 5-5
Before playing Atlanta are 7-3
After playing Florida are 7-3
After a win are 4-6

Atlanta most recently:
When playing on Friday are 5-5
Before playing NY Mets are 4-6
After playing Pittsburgh are 4-6
After a loss are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of NY Mets's last 5 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
NY Mets are 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
NY Mets are 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of NY Mets's last 6 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta's last 5 games when playing at home against NY Mets
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta's last 6 games when playing NY Mets
Atlanta is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games at home
Atlanta is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against NY Mets

lol i picked wrong date on event ... this gm is clozed due to rainout ..DO NOT BET..ALL BETS will be returned tomorrow after 730 pm .. sorry guys

^^ u should have recieved your money back .. i picked option of no winner to give money back because of a rain out.. if anyone didnt receive k back shot me a pm and i will send u the k personally :)

Top Bottom