Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

29 Gage Insulin Pin for Testosterone Cypionate

i can't believe injecting oil solutions with a 29 G works, even if somehow u manage to draw it inside the syringe it'll be very hard to squirt it in a muscle maybe u need a hammer for that :D i draw with a 21 G x 1.5'' and replace the needle with a 23 G x 1'' when injecting.

i can't believe injecting oil solutions with a 29 G works, even if somehow u manage to draw it inside the syringe it'll be very hard to squirt it in a muscle maybe u need a hammer for that :D i draw with a 21 G x 1.5'' and replace the needle with a 23 G x 1'' when injecting.

It was once explained to me that the 29 gauge has the same flow rate as a 25. This, allegedly, is due to the fact that the needle wall is thinner on the 29.

Basically, the claim is that the size of the hole 29 = 25 gauge is the same. Just that the 25 is more heavily reinforced in order to be suitable for deep intramuscular injection.

I've used 29 gauge .5 inch pins many times. Once or twice for injecting Testosterone Cypionate, and usually for injecting hcg either sub-q or IM.

I asked one pharmacy clerk for 18g needles to draw and syringes with 23g... the dumb ass gave me Vanishing Point syringes. DUH!

I might try the 29g, .5" I have no fat on my thighs where i inject. I've been using 1", 23g.
I don't dart the needle in quickly like I should...I push it slowly. Last week I hit a nerve, jumped, and had to get another needle. :/

Last edited:
I asked one pharmacy clerk for 18g needles to draw and syringes with 23g... the dumb ass gave me Vanishing Point syringes. DUH!

I might try the 29g, .5" I have no fat on my thighs where i inject. I've been using 1", 23g.
I don't dart the needle in quickly like I should...I push it slowly. Last week I hit a nerve, jumped, and had to get another needle. :/

25 gauge seems to be the standard for IM.

1.5 inch is my preferred and I can bury that in my quads & glutes. I prefer it over 1 inch because the deeper injection feels better to me in the days after. Little to no soreness.

Tried a 25g today... can't believe the difference from a 23g. Didn't feel it at all.
I'm not crazy about pinning so anything helps.

Top Bottom