Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

29 Gage Insulin Pin for Testosterone Cypionate

well we all try lots of good bros in here helping out.
I didn't at first, due to? I don't know. Then I started using one to draw, and one to poke and the difference is more than noticable plus its just more sterile.
The best is to use a large need to draw and a small 25 to inject. If you try to draw with a 25 guage it will take 2-3 min for just 1cc. That is a real bummer with the 23 guage it takes 15 sec...

well we all try lots of good bros in here helping out.
I didn't at first, due to? I don't know. Then I started using one to draw, and one to poke and the difference is more than noticable plus its just more sterile.
The best is to use a large need to draw and a small 25 to inject. If you try to draw with a 25 guage it will take 2-3 min for just 1cc. That is a real bummer with the 23 guage it takes 15 sec...

Damn 2-3 min for just 1cc is a long time compared to 15 sec with a 23 gauge.

Looks like I'll be buying some new equipment :D

I gotta say, this forum is great and the bros are knowledgeable.
There's lots of information on the web, but nowhere else where I feel comfortable asking questions like here on EF.

Was at the pharmacy to pick up Testosterone Cypionate and the pharmacist sold me 29 gage insulin pins.

She assured me that these can be used for Testosterone Cypionate and said these are the only ones they sell.

I'm concerned that she might be wrong :confused:

Please tell me if these can be used to inject Testosterone Cypionate.

Thank you.

I agree. Even if the gear will pass through a 29g your going to be there all day loading and injecting brother.

Best way is to purchase a whole box of 3cc syringes complete w/ 23g 1" or 1.5" pins along with another box of just the pins alone in 23g or even 25g @ 1.5". The idea is that you want to use the smallest guage needle possible that will allow the gear to properly flow through and not have you there all day. That said, you want a good return on your investment. You don't want to use a big oil pipe and you don't want a tiny insulin pin either.

You draw with the assembled syringe and after you draw you remove the pin you drew with and twist on a fresh pin to give yourself the injection. This technique is more sanitary and will make for a smoother faster injection since your using a fresh, sharp pin that has not been dulled by being jammed through a hard rubber stopper.

Syringes are dirt cheap and readily available. There is absolutely no excuse for anyone not to be using this technique.

If you post this in the Anabolic section...You'll get a lot of different opinions then here. Alot of the guys who have been in this game a long time have discovered the wonders of using 28 and 29g slin pins for injection. It occurs alot more than you think, and it works well.

Slin pins have a thinner wall needle than do IM needles because they do not need to and are not designed to go intramuscular - so they do not need to be reinforced. A 29g slin needle flows as well as a 25g IM needle. But because of this, you have to be careful.

As well, since a slin pin is 1cc at best, you don't have to go super deep because you are not injecting a large volume. But you do need to bury the needle.

I have run part of a cycle using only slin pins with no issues - delts and quads - but I am lean. The rest of the cycle I alternated between slins (delts and quads) and IMs in the glutes (once I got the IMs shipped to me).

Slin pin cycles are so painless. But there ARE concerns and cautions you must take.

Talk to Radar!

If you post this in the Anabolic section...You'll get a lot of different opinions then here. Alot of the guys who have been in this game a long time have discovered the wonders of using 28 and 29g slin pins for injection. It occurs alot more than you think, and it works well.

Slin pins have a thinner wall needle than do IM needles because they do not need to and are not designed to go intramuscular - so they do not need to be reinforced. A 29g slin needle flows as well as a 25g IM needle. But because of this, you have to be careful.

As well, since a slin pin is 1cc at best, you don't have to go super deep because you are not injecting a large volume. But you do need to bury the needle.

I have run part of a cycle using only slin pins with no issues - delts and quads - but I am lean. The rest of the cycle I alternated between slins (delts and quads) and IMs in the glutes (once I got the IMs shipped to me).

Slin pin cycles are so painless. But there ARE concerns and cautions you must take.

Talk to Radar!

Thank you for the thorough reply and information!
The amount of conflicting information is staggering, but I suppose that is the case with all facets of AAS use.

I'll talk to Radar as you recommended.

Should I be at all concerned with the sterility of pins purchased from non-local pharmacies? The ones I got at the pharmacy are packaged in sterile containers. Is this the case with the pins purchased from "websites"?

I draw fluid with a 19g pin (from ampules) and inject with 23g. I find 24's and 25's too slow and difficult to inject unless I can use two hands like when I pin the quads. The syringe requires a lot of pressure when using the 24's and 25's. It could be due to low quality syringes.

I draw fluid with a 19g pin (from ampules) and inject with 23g. I find 24's and 25's too slow and difficult to inject unless I can use two hands like when I pin the quads. The syringe requires a lot of pressure when using the 24's and 25's. It could be due to low quality syringes.

I ended up picking up some 25's from the pharmacy.

Everyone will have a different idea on this but here is what works for me>

I get 3 cc syringes with 22GA x 1.5" pins. I remove the 22 and attach an 18GA x 1" pin to draw up Test Cyp. I am always very gentle with the vial stopper so as to not rip it up with the 18. I remove the 18..re-attach the 22 and use it to inject. Some UG labs will have thicker oil than regular Pharm brands like Watson so the 22 offers more product flexibility. I am stricctly a glute/quad guy and can imagine using a smaller ga. x shorter pin for upper body if I ever went that way but will stick with this method untill I do.

I would be dubious with the 29GA for self inject due to the risk of breakage.

I try to get the whole process over quickly and can't imagine sitting for several minutes waiting for oil to move thru a 29GA...just my thoughts.

Everyone will have a different idea on this but here is what works for me>

I get 3 cc syringes with 22GA x 1.5" pins. I remove the 22 and attach an 18GA x 1" pin to draw up Test Cyp. I am always very gentle with the vial stopper so as to not rip it up with the 18. I remove the 18..re-attach the 22 and use it to inject. Some UG labs will have thicker oil than regular Pharm brands like Watson so the 22 offers more product flexibility. I am stricctly a glute/quad guy and can imagine using a smaller ga. x shorter pin for upper body if I ever went that way but will stick with this method untill I do.

I would be dubious with the 29GA for self inject due to the risk of breakage.

I try to get the whole process over quickly and can't imagine sitting for several minutes waiting for oil to move thru a 29GA...just my thoughts.

Ya, after taking my first inject the other day with a 25 gauge I realized it would be extremely slow with a 29. So that idea is out.

The 29's do look good though, tiny needle and all...

Top Bottom