Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

29 Gage Insulin Pin for Testosterone Cypionate

29s flow as well as a 25 - like I said, thinner wall needle.

So I decided to give the 29 a shot (literally) :D

As you said, the 29 drew just like the 25.

I pinned calf and was amazed at the injection. The needle slid in with very little force.

The injection was also extremely fast.

I am using Teva Testosterone Cypionate in cottonseed oil 200mg/ml.

The only issue I had was that I couldn't get the last little air bubble out of the syringe before injecting...

I just wanted to mention I have used a 29 gauge insulin pin for the last 2 weeks. This is how I did it. (I havent read this whole thread, so forgive me if someone already posted this). I also want to say that sucking up test cyp with a 29 guage pin is nearly impossible. I tried!

1) take normal 18-23 gauge syringe and use that to suck up the required amount of test cyp. For me it was 1/2 cc or 100mg.

2) take plunger out of insulin syringe. Mine are 1cc 29 gauge. Be careful where you put the plunger, you dont want to contaminate it!

3) squirt the test cyp from the 18-23 gauge syringe into the back of insulin syringe. You know the place where you took the plunger out of....

4) replace plunger in insulin syringe. You have to be a little careful here because if you push the plunger too hard you will squirt out your test cyp. So put it back and then turn it upside down and then get the air out of insulin syringe.

Now you have a 29 gauge pin with your cyp in it. I inject it straight into my hip(s). It's only mildly painful for me on the next day. But overall I dont notice it. It's just easier for me this way than reaching behind me to inject into my butt. And the last time I injected into my butt, I hit a vein and I ended up with a nice big lump and bruise that bothered me for 2 weeks.

Please dont ever shoot oil in the calf.

worse reason actually, its circulation, the oil will sit in the calf or build up faster than anyother muscle. If you miss or it leaks and it flows down to your foot hell that would really suck

worse reason actually, its circulation, the oil will sit in the calf or build up faster than anyother muscle. If you miss or it leaks and it flows down to your foot hell that would really suck

Thanks again for all the advice bro. You helped me out before I started my cycle, when I was first getting checked out for TRT.

I had two blood tests done, one month apart, and it turns out my levels were low. VERY low.

Now I'm on test and feeling like a king. Feels as if I've got my life back!

Cool beans bro! Life if good when your hormones are in a good place!

My Pharmacy sold me 20 X 1" pins. 20 g sucks. I use 25 x 1's all the time but even they take a long time to make the injection. Ive found that 23 g X 1 is fine for the thigh and 23X 1.5's for the "cheek"

Top Bottom