Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

29 Gage Insulin Pin for Testosterone Cypionate

Discreet User

Was at the pharmacy to pick up Testosterone Cypionate and the pharmacist sold me 29 gage insulin pins.

She assured me that these can be used for Testosterone Cypionate and said these are the only ones they sell.

I'm concerned that she might be wrong :confused:

Please tell me if these can be used to inject Testosterone Cypionate.

Thank you.

If you're injecting into sites with minimal subQ tissue (typically quads, delts, bi's) they will work, however, there are a couple concerns.

1) The oil in the test will typically move very slow through a 29g needle making both drawing and injecting slower.
2) It is better to inject deep into the muscle tissue. 1 1/2" is typical and for shallow sites a 1" is good. With a 29g 1/2" needle you wont get very deep.

check out the sponsor here....TNB medical

If you're injecting into sites with minimal subQ tissue (typically quads, delts, bi's) they will work, however, there are a couple concerns.

1) The oil in the test will typically move very slow through a 29g needle making both drawing and injecting slower.
2) It is better to inject deep into the muscle tissue. 1 1/2" is typical and for shallow sites a 1" is good. With a 29g 1/2" needle you wont get very deep.

check out the sponsor here....TNB medical

Thanks for the info. From what I've been reading this is exactly what I assumed would be the case.

I carry very little body fat and plan to pin low-fat areas.

How do you aspirate the syringe when injecting areas such as shoulders? It seems you wouldn't be able to use both hands.

99 views and not much input!

Is this pharmacist just so wrong that nobody feels this question deserves a response?

I like the idea of using the 29 gage pins she gave me, as they seem less intrusive than the bigger ones :D

Was at the pharmacy to pick up Testosterone Cypionate and the pharmacist sold me 29 gage insulin pins.

She assured me that these can be used for Testosterone Cypionate and said these are the only ones they sell.

I'm concerned that she might be wrong :confused:

Please tell me if these can be used to inject Testosterone Cypionate.

Thank you.

So much depends on the liquid density. And this varies from producer to producer, strength per/cc and so on.

HGH normally passes through 29's as does water based winny.
However, test has more density and I normally use 23's.

These ins pins usually have 1/2 needles and that is not deep enough. You'll get a big knot of liquid and have to masage it away over 3-5 days.

Needles/pins are easily ordered and cheap. You'll know about density as soon as you try to draw the test from the vial to the cylinder. You want the finest, 1" to 1 1/2" that will draw and inject smoothly, deep in the glute. Might take some trial and error, but the pins are cheap so order an assortment until you get skilled.

So much depends on the liquid density. And this varies from producer to producer, strength per/cc and so on.

HGH normally passes through 29's as does water based winny.
However, test has more density and I normally use 23's.

These ins pins usually have 1/2 needles and that is not deep enough. You'll get a big knot of liquid and have to masage it away over 3-5 days.

Needles/pins are easily ordered and cheap. You'll know about density as soon as you try to draw the test from the vial to the cylinder. You want the finest, 1" to 1 1/2" that will draw and inject smoothly, deep in the glute. Might take some trial and error, but the pins are cheap so order an assortment until you get skilled.

thelion2005,
Thanks for your response.
"You'll get a big knot of liquid and have to masage it away over 3-5 days."
That is definitely something I want to avoid!

Any thoughts on the density/viscosity of Teva Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml?

p.s. Nice car and cute girl. We've got two Vetts at home, although the lease on one is about to end :(

You would have to heat the cyp up so hot it would burn your butt to get it through a 29 guage needle unless the manufacturer uses Ethalate Oil its not going to work. Just get some pins from the sponser price is great and they deliver fast, and no i don't get a referral they are just great at what they do. I would order 1" 23 guage 3ml syringes and a box of 1.5" 25 guage needles, use the 23 guage to pull oil of vial quickly and then replace with 25 guage for nice painless inject with minimal scare tissue. good luck

You would have to heat the cyp up so hot it would burn your butt to get it through a 29 guage needle unless the manufacturer uses Ethalate Oil its not going to work. Just get some pins from the sponser price is great and they deliver fast, and no i don't get a referral they are just great at what they do. I would order 1" 23 guage 3ml syringes and a box of 1.5" 25 guage needles, use the 23 guage to pull oil of vial quickly and then replace with 25 guage for nice painless inject with minimal scare tissue. good luck

Thanks again Goin on 4T. You've always got good, straightforward advice for me.

I'll probably get larger gauge at a local pharmacy. They are all one piece, so is it strongly recommended that you replace the needle after drawing the fluid?

Is the difference between replacing/not replacing the needle noticeable?

Top Bottom