Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 Week Cutting/Lean Mass cycle w/low sides

meluvprop

I am looking at running a 20 week cycle including compounds that have generally been touted as safer yet less effective but offering a lower chance of sides. I am hoping someone in this forum community has done something similar and can offer some solid advice with my plan.
Here is what I am looking at starting at the end of next month.

1-20 400mg primo
1-20 400mg bold cyp
1-20 250mg test cyp
1-6 25mg dbol suspension ED injected once in the morning
1-6 20-40mg tamoxifen
12-20 40mg Var ED
12-20 80mg furazabol ED
18-20 HCG 500iu EOD

PCT
Clomid, Nolva, HCG

I have letro and adex around in case of emergency but cant see it happening since the only potential estrogen problem is with dbol at the beginnning

Anyone run a longterm cycle with low dose test before?
Anyone have any opinions on this cycle, similar cycle results?

looks good..id do atleast 300-350 test tho IMO i know you prolly dont want the water weight from test idk if your senstive to it.

but however what is furazabol?

there is no need to run nolva during the cycle IMO

Feruzabol is an oral dht derivative similar to winstrol...

Dbol injections, u must like pinning ;-) I'd use just one oral and for only 6 weeks at the end... I'd drop the Nolva out the cycle, run a little adex ... and man my home boyz would be cyrin for some hcg well before week 18, i'd use that sooner if I were u. The rest of the cycle looks great, now u just need to work on PCT... Are u on hrt?

Yes I'm looking forward to the dbol suspension, a low dose over a bit longer of a period is the kind of jumpstart I am looking for. ED injects will probably become tiresome in short order and since i've never done dbol suspension before I'll hafta play it by ear, maybe take EOD instead?

I'm going to see how the low test dose does, I want the effects from the primo and eq more pronounced. If I think more test is needed somewhere down the line I'll up it

No i'm not on hrt. You don't think standard clomid and nolva therapy is adequate for PCT?

one buddy says var and furaz have a good fat melting synergy so I wanted to try it, from what I've read about furaz its not too hard on liver values and niether is var so I'd give it a shot

Kinda long but I like it I'm also only running a shot of sust a week in my cutting cycle to keep things workin

i would cycle the hcg liek this

1-6 500ius a week take a 4-5week break
12-18 500ius

or somethign along those lines so you wont get de sentized

for a cutting cycle with little to no sides i would go the peptide/SARMs route. no shutdown, great for joints, great for fatloss and very good anabolism. it is more expensive than AAS but well worth it.

Ipamorelin 100-120 mcg 3 times a day, first thing in morning, last thing before bed and postworkout

SARMS 12.5 or 25 mg per day, i prefer 12.5 mg

CJC 1295 DAC 2000-3000 mcg per week split into 3-4 doses last thing at night. if running 2000 mcg do 500 mcg 4 times per week before bed. 3000 mcg do 1000 mcg 3 times per week last thing before bed. use huperzine A + EGCgs from green tea to enhance results.

Top Bottom