Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 Week Cuttin Cycle with KETO DIET

The Keto diet is retarded. If you look at any high ranking ifbb pro they do not follow this, im pretty sure Ben Pakluski talked about the flaws of the Keto diet. Bottom line, you need carbs to function as they are your body's fuel. I would never have the percentage carbs make of your diet drop below 20%.

My recommendation is you carb cycle using the following split: low carb, high carb, low carb, high carb ect. The macro split you should use on low carb day is 60% protein, 25% carbs, 15% fats. On high carb day use the split 50% carbs 35% protein 15% fats.

Thats split sounds Good..Thanks
High carb ,low carb, no carb.... Iam very much sensitive to carbs... :( dont know

Looks good to me, I cut a ton of bodyfat on test/tren/mast/t3 this summer, I have never looked better. Watch the diet and be very consistent, as long as you're at a deficit you will lean up a lot.

I agree , but he isn't an ifbb pro,
And is looking to drop fat as fast as possible. So in that aspect I agree Keto will work great. Although I don't use it ,'I have tried it and got pretty shredded fast. Felt piss poor though

Second. 110 grams of fat isn't very high at all in Keto. You need
To keep fats highs, it's the whole purpose of how ketosisnworks . If your fats are not high enough body will convert protein to glucose , keeping you OUT of ketosis. I was upwards of 200 grams fat when in Keto and waking up leaner every day. But again,'I felt shitty.

I still advice just carb cycling as you feel and perform better

Thanks..
When I previously did keto with high protein ,I was into ketosis 3rd days(used keto stix).

Well I also used to take 60% fat on keto But Iam incorporating High Protein because I shall use sustanon + clen/T3.

these drugs increase protein synthesis.
Just want to ask is Keto good during cycle ??

Well now I think I should do carb cycling while on Sustanon .
and keto during last 6 weeks while on mast/trena/ test prop.
What say.. ????

Looks good to me, I cut a ton of bodyfat on test/tren/mast/t3 this summer, I have never looked better. Watch the diet and be very consistent, as long as you're at a deficit you will lean up a lot.

thanks.
But why there is "All Natural":qt: written below your name... lolz.. just kidding
thanks for your opinion. :)

I'm not a fan of the keto diet and I'm not a fan of the guy who came up with the term. It's just the Atkins diet, which itself was taken from a concept that's a century old.

There's just so many things wrong with it.

When I began training for my last contest, I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I ate a balance of healthy food and got 300 grams of protein a day. I used no fat burners. My bf was 6% on contest day.

You want to lose fat? Eat less and supplment with GEAR.

If you can't lose fat doing that then eat even less and and take GEAR.

DONE.

I agree , but he isn't an ifbb pro,
And is looking to drop fat as fast as possible. So in that aspect I agree Keto will work great. Although I don't use it ,'I have tried it and got pretty shredded fast. Felt piss poor though

Second. 110 grams of fat isn't very high at all in Keto. You need
To keep fats highs, it's the whole purpose of how ketosisnworks . If your fats are not high enough body will convert protein to glucose , keeping you OUT of ketosis. I was upwards of 200 grams fat when in Keto and waking up leaner every day. But again,'I felt shitty.

I still advice just carb cycling as you feel and perform better

Thats the point... You felt piss poor and its not something you can or should stay on... Theres a reason the non carb craze didnt last... I generally stay out of nutrition threads because theres always something that may have worked for a few and then everyone wants to challenge it... I always get challenged yet i do things with diet and transformations year round that many classify as impossible... I can listen to arguments all day on this but i guaranfuckingtee that amount of fat is way too high for tge intended purpose of the op... The diet itself is a joke and not sustainable and not healthy to use

Thats the point... You felt piss poor and its not something you can or should stay on... Theres a reason the non carb craze didnt last... I generally stay out of nutrition threads because theres always something that may have worked for a few and then everyone wants to challenge it... I always get challenged yet i do things with diet and transformations year round that many classify as impossible... I can listen to arguments all day on this but i guaranfuckingtee that amount of fat is way too high for tge intended purpose of the op... The diet itself is a joke and not sustainable and not healthy to use

Agreed.

Thanks. dylangemelli and Nelson Montana.
I really respect you and your opinions.
But as u know everybody is different on diets...

My only Question is what would be the Macros while on Gear to loose fat .
Providing that Iam carb sensitive endomorph.

thanks again

Thanks. dylangemelli and Nelson Montana.
I really respect you and your opinions.
But as u know everybody is different on diets...

My only Question is what would be the Macros while on Gear to loose fat .
Providing that Iam carb sensitive endomorph.

thanks again

Actually that is not true. Everyone may respond at different rates, but a calorie deficit will always result in weight loss and a calorie surplus will always result in a weight gain. Every time. On everybody. There is no magic number or formulation. Emphasis protein. Easy on the carbs. Easy on the fats. Don't put anything in your body that isn't good for it. If you don;t lose fat, eat less. I can't put it any simpler or any better or make it any more effective. And either can anyone else.

Actually that is not true. Everyone may respond at different rates, but a calorie deficit will always result in weight loss and a calorie surplus will always result in a weight gain. Every time. On everybody. There is no magic number or formulation. Emphasis protein. Easy on the carbs. Easy on the fats. Don't put anything in your body that isn't good for it. If you don;t lose fat, eat less. I can't put it any simpler or any better or make it any more effective. And either can anyone else.
th
thanks

Being 200 lbs guy wid 14% bf.

Protein = 300gms /day
carbohydrates = 150gms /day
fat 35gms/ day
total calories = around 2100 cals

to maximise fat loss..
or do I need to increase Carbs or Calories more.... Please help..thanks

Top Bottom