Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/9 NY Giants +2.5 @ Philadelphia

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

NY Giants 8-4 (Road: 5-1) 1:00pm ET

Philadelphia 5-7 (Home: 2-4) FOX

A.J. Feeley threw seven picks in two straight losses, but will Donovan McNabb get his job back anyway? The Giants mauled Philly in Week 4 but they don't often win here (losing five of seven). Philly must win to have a wing or a prayer in the NFC Wild Card hunt.

Oddsmakers currently have the Eagles listed as 3-point favorites versus the Giants, while the game's total is sitting at 42.

The Giants defeated Chicago 21-16 as a 1-point favorite in Week 13. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (40).

Derrick Ward rushed for 154 yards with a touchdown on 24 carries for New York, while Eli Manning completed 16-of-27 passes for 195 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions.

The Eagles lost to Seattle 28-24 as a 3-point favorite in Week 13. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (41).

A.J. Feeley completed 19-of-42 passes for 220 yard with a touchdown and four interceptions for Philadelphia, while Brian Westbrook rushed for 93 yards and a touchdown on 21 carries.

this was a tough game to bet
myself I would have passed thsi one over

I bet it mostly because it was my early game on TV. Imagine my angst when I saw the TV listings. I felt Ely was on the ascention after a good finish against the Bears. Having the points clinched the choice for me.

Top Bottom