Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/19 NCAA: Fresno State at USC

swole

Fresno St. will try to end the Trojans winning streak at 10 games Saturday when they visit Southern Cal.

Sporting a 10-0 overall record and a 7-0 mark within the conference, the Trojans aim to knock the Bulldogs (6-0 In the conference) for a loss.

The Trojans (5-5 ATS) opened as 24.5-point favorites and they host a Bulldogs team that has covered 6 of their 9 games this season.

The Bulldogs come off a 27-7 win against the Broncos, a game where they were an 8-point favorites.

Southern Cal won at California last game as a 18-point favorite against the Golden Bears, winning 35-10.

Expect the league's #2 offence to get points on the board and generate trouble for the Bulldogs defence. Averaging 48.4 points per game, the Trojans can run up the score if they get on a roll.

Some trends to consider:
Fresno St. is 6-3-0 SU in its last 9 games after scoring 21 to 30 points
Fresno St. is 6-1-0 ATS in its last 7 lined games
Fresno St. is 6-1-0 ATS in its last 7 away lined games
Southern Cal is 5-0-0 SU in its last 5 games after scoring 31 to 40 points
Southern Cal is 14-3-0 ATS in its last 17 home lined games
Southern Cal is 2-5-0 ATS in its last 7 lined games

Next up:
Fresno St. at Nevada, Saturday, November 26
Southern Cal home to UCLA, Saturday, December 3

i cant believe that i just bet max on this..usc is definately gonna win this, but i dont see them covering the spread. fresno can put up points.

i cant get a good feel on this game
usc is MUCH better than fsu, but fsu can put up the pts and uscs d is suspect
it could end up being a shootout 50-30 or usc could romp them 50-10 too tuff to call
pass for sure

Top Bottom