Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/9 NFL: Cincinnati at Jacksonville

swole

Undefeated Bengals set for Jacksonville test

The Jacksonville Jaguars will be looking to knock the Cincinnati Bengals for their first loss when they play host to them on Sunday night.

Cincinnati comes in as a small road dog, as the line opened at 2.5 in favor of the host Jaguars, who are 3-1 ATS this season. The Bengals are 3-1 ATS. The OVER/UNDER has been set at 37.5.

Marvin Lewis' team hopes to build upon a 16-10 win over Houston. They were 9.5-point favorites and failed to cover the spread. The game went under the total.

It was an ugly offensive display last game by Jacksonville, who managed just 7 points against Denver. The Jaguars vow a better showing on the offensive side of the ball Sunday, after they lost as 3.5-point favorites.

The Bengals have an aggressive defense rated first in the league in forcing turnovers. Jacksonville knows it and will be looking to protect the ball.

Some trends to consider:
Cincinnati is 1-5-0 OU in their last 6 games
Cincinnati is 1-5-0 ATS in their last 6 away games against Jacksonville
Cincinnati is 1-4-1 OU in their last 6 games against Jacksonville
Cincinnati is 1-4-0 ATS in their last 5 games after being 7.5 to 10 point favorites
Jacksonville is 5-0-0 ATS in their last 5 games after scoring less than 10 points
Jacksonville is 5-1-0 ATS in their last 6 home games against Cincinnati
Jacksonville is 4-1-0 ATS in their last 5 games
Jacksonville is 4-1-0 SU in their last 5 games after scoring less than 10 points

Next up:
Cincinnati at Tennessee, Sunday, October 16
Jacksonville at Pittsburgh, Sunday, October 16

Volva_Diaphragm said:
did I get my bet back yet?

I'm going to PM Dev to abandon it, give it until the end of the day.

Top Bottom