Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/14 NHL: Toronto at Atlanta

swole

Quinn, Hartley face off in Maple Leafs/Thrashers game

Toronto looks to follow up last game's win at home with another Friday when they visit the Thrashers.

Atlanta brings a 2-2-0 overall mark (2-1-0 in the division) into this game versus a Toronto team carrying a 1-1-2 record.

The Thrasher have been pegged as 145 favorites in this one, while the game's total opened at 6.5.

The Maple Leafs come off a 4-2 win against the Flyers, a game where they were 145 underdogs. The game went under the closing total of 6.5.

It was an ugly offensive display last game by Atlanta, who were shut out against Montreal. The Thrashers vow a better showing Friday.

Some trends to consider:
Toronto is 1-2-2 OU in its last 5 games away against Atlanta
Toronto is 8-3-1 SU in its last 12 games after scoring 3 to 4 goals
Toronto is 4-2-0 OU in its last 6 games
Atlanta is 3-8-1 OU in its last 12 games
Atlanta is 1-2-2 OU in its last 5 games at home against Toronto
Atlanta is 1-4-1 OU in its last 6 at home

Next up:
Toronto at Montreal, Saturday, October 15
Atlanta at N.Y. Rangers, Saturday, October 15

once again slat i would like to thank you for saving me 2000 in k that i was going to bet on atl tonight, they are getting beat 4-0 after 2 periods, i was all over this game till i saw your bet

the atl is the most helter skelter team in the nhl this year, they look like world beaters one night and the next night look like a minor league team, that team has wayyyyyy too much talent not to be putting up at least 3-4 goals a night minimum

lol what a joke how do u like your thrashers now Hammy

Top Bottom