Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-T is here… 15lbs of muscle in 6 weeks… legally

Can someone please post some info on Monsterdrol? I tried M-1T when it wa still available. I gained 10 lbs. in 4 weeks, very powerfull stuff but it shut me down for weeks. It was a good 2-3 months before I got my sex drive back.

Can someone please post some info on Monsterdrol? I tried M-1T when it wa still available. I gained 10 lbs. in 4 weeks, very powerfull stuff but it shut me down for weeks. It was a good 2-3 months before I got my sex drive back.

I just came off 4 weeks of Monsterdrol and it too shut me down hard. For PCT I ran sustain alpha, and t-bomb2. My drive was litteraly back in 3/4 days

i just came off 4 weeks of monsterdrol and it too shut me down hard. For pct i ran sustain alpha, and t-bomb2. My drive was litteraly back in 3/4 days

can monsterdrol be used as a kickstart for test cycle,like dbol?or even used last 4 weeks of cycle up till pct starts,,.

4 weeks into 1-t/PPlex cycle.

I have gained 12 lbs so far. However, I suspect a lot of that is just water from the pplex.

I do not like 1-t. When I take it, I feel ridiculously lethargic. I never have motivation problems ever in the gym, but 1-t somehow makes me just want to sit on my ass and do nothing. In fact, rubbing it on before bed actually makes me so lethargic it helps me sleep contrary to the insomnia claims which I find rather strange.

The first few weeks of 1-t I had increased sex drive and harder erections. However, those effects have seemed to wore off the past week.

Both PPlex and 1-t claim to give you 15 lbs in 6 weeks. I guess that stacking the two negates the effects of the other, or else this stack would produce 25-30 lbs. Unless I somehow gain another 15 lbs in 2 weeks, it appears that stacking the two is a waste of money and it is better to just run the pplex by itself.

I'll check back in when my cycle is over to post the final results.

DUDE...12 lbs in 4 is SICK...especially with OTC steroids. Some people dont even get that running test and anadrol over a 8-10 week span. Good lord, lol. I'd be happier than a pig in shit if i were u!

DUDE...12 lbs in 4 is SICK...especially with OTC steroids. Some people dont even get that running test and anadrol over a 8-10 week span. Good lord, lol. I'd be happier than a pig in shit if i were u!

edited below

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I am happy with my gains. I'm just angry that I spent so much f**king money on 1-t when I could have saved 150 dollars and just ran the PPlex alone. A buddy I lift with just got done with PPlex by itself and gained 14 lbs in 4 weeks. I'm in the same boat, but I spent 150 dollars more. Anyway, hopefully that money I spent pays off in the last 2 weeks..

Don't get me wrong, I am happy with my gains. I'm just angry that I spent so much f**king money on 1-t when I could have saved 150 dollars and just ran the PPlex alone. A buddy I lift with just got done with PPlex by itself and gained 14 lbs in 4 weeks. I'm in the same boat, but I spent 150 dollars more. Anyway, hopefully that money I spent pays off in the last 2 weeks..

I thought you were doing 1-T solo? When did you add in the pplex?

Most users of 1-T are up 10-14lbs within 4 weeks just using 1-T alone…

-Eric

Top Bottom