Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-T is here… 15lbs of muscle in 6 weeks… legally

Alright, just like the King got the fat kid to eat more whoppers, I bought into this suspect marketing scheme and just ordered two bottles!
May run with monsterdrol, so we shall see how that goes

Eric how would you suggest I run the 1-T and Monsterdrol in a 60day cycle? I've got 2 bottles of 1-T, and plenty of Monsterdrol. I've got Sustain Alpha and T-Bomb 2 for PCT.

Rub the 1-T all over your anus and nut sac and butt swallow the monsterdrol...u will gain 15 lbs. in 7 days!

Started my 1-T/Monsterdrol/Icon 6 Week cycle today. Cant wait to see what happens in the following weeks. Keep u posted on weekly basis.PCt will be PP's Test recovery stack most likly.

Started my 1-T/Monsterdrol/Icon 6 Week cycle today. Cant wait to see what happens in the following weeks. Keep u posted on weekly basis.PCt will be PP's Test recovery stack most likly.

Sweet bro's rmember guys I am always here to give advice on products or anything. You run into problems on cycle just shoot me a pm. If you are thinking of running a cycle of products from the sponsors like pp or jam just send me a pm. I will help you put one together,show you how to run it and give you a bunch of discount to go with it.

Eric how would you suggest I run the 1-T and Monsterdrol in a 60day cycle? I've got 2 bottles of 1-T, and plenty of Monsterdrol. I've got Sustain Alpha and T-Bomb 2 for PCT.

Im not very familiar with the effects of monsterdrol as I haven’t personally ran it myself.

Is 60mg/ED considered a heavy dose? Do guys notice appetite suppression on this?

You want to keep the dose of the 17aa orals to a minimum. If you go too high, they can reduce your appetite and limit your potential gains.

-Pp

Top Bottom