Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-T is here… 15lbs of muscle in 6 weeks… legally

4 weeks into 1-t/PPlex cycle.

I have gained 12 lbs so far. However, I suspect a lot of that is just water from the pplex.

I do not like 1-t. When I take it, I feel ridiculously lethargic. I never have motivation problems ever in the gym, but 1-t somehow makes me just want to sit on my ass and do nothing. In fact, rubbing it on before bed actually makes me so lethargic it helps me sleep contrary to the insomnia claims which I find rather strange.

The first few weeks of 1-t I had increased sex drive and harder erections. However, those effects have seemed to wore off the past week.

Both PPlex and 1-t claim to give you 15 lbs in 6 weeks. I guess that stacking the two negates the effects of the other, or else this stack would produce 25-30 lbs. Unless I somehow gain another 15 lbs in 2 weeks, it appears that stacking the two is a waste of money and it is better to just run the pplex by itself.

I'll check back in when my cycle is over to post the final results.

Also, if you are tired from the 1-T then just apply it before bed. There is no problem with doing this.

Most guys dont have the lethargy with 1-T so we usually don’t recommend applying before bed.

-Eric

hows your diet look rikishi?

it's fine.

I know PP is a good company. I'm not questioning his product. I just wish I knew beforehand that stacking 1-t with a bulking agent is overkill and 1-t is better run solo. That would have saved me a lot of cash :mad:

alot of people are stacking an oral with the 1-T. its been proven on here to get better results. 1-T and PPlex...1-t and monsterdrol and ever adding a 2nd oral into that stack as well. everyones different.

it's fine.

I know PP is a good company. I'm not questioning his product. I just wish I knew beforehand that stacking 1-t with a bulking agent is overkill and 1-t is better run solo. That would have saved me a lot of cash :mad:

I think Pplex and 1-T is a greate stack. Weve got a guy running this right now. He is on his 5th week and is up 17lbs with crazy strength gains -->

Trauma's 1-T cycle log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

I believe he is going 6 week total.

Of course you can’t always judge the effectiveness of a cycle off pure weight gain. It's possible that you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, while keeping the same weight.

-Eric

Last edited:
I started 1-T a week ago and I can tell it's starting to work. I just started getting that I cant get full feeling I've had in the past w/ juice. I'm not as sore as usual and I have not weighed myself in a week just to see how much, if any, I have gained.

I started 1-T a week ago and I can tell it's starting to work. I just started getting that I cant get full feeling I've had in the past w/ juice. I'm not as sore as usual and I have not weighed myself in a week just to see how much, if any, I have gained.

Good to know. We will be glad to hear about future progress!

-Eric

Top Bottom