Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-T is here… 15lbs of muscle in 6 weeks… legally

Im not very familiar with the effects of monsterdrol as I haven’t personally ran it myself.

Is 60mg/ED considered a heavy dose? Do guys notice appetite suppression on this?

You want to keep the dose of the 17aa orals to a minimum. If you go too high, they can reduce your appetite and limit your potential gains.

-Pp

I'd run 20, possibly 30mg of the Monsterdrol max, nothing more than that. Just trying to get an idea of how I should run this combo.

I'll also be ordering up some more Sustain Alpha to run during the cycle to keep my libido up.

I gotta say, I was quite skeptical of these products when I first heard about them.. especially a cream. But this stuff really works and you can feel it working right away! I'm one very happy customer.

I'd run 20, possibly 30mg of the Monsterdrol max, nothing more than that. Just trying to get an idea of how I should run this combo.

I'll also be ordering up some more Sustain Alpha to run during the cycle to keep my libido up.

I gotta say, I was quite skeptical of these products when I first heard about them.. especially a cream. But this stuff really works and you can feel it working right away! I'm one very happy customer.

Monsterdrol should stay at 45 days length (or 6 weeks). Stacked with 1-T it should be good at 20mg. 30mg if you really want to go for it. I use 30mg when stacking with other products. It is awesome. Run the 1-T it's reccomended dose and length given on PP's website.

Eric 60mg is too a high dose bro. 20mg is sufficient for most. I use 30mg and I weigh over 220 and it rocks my socks off.

The advanced user could potentially do 50mg. I wouldn't go higher than that personally.

If you run the 1-t with the monsterdrol you will not need anything for sex drive. The 1-t will work perfect for this.

30mg ed on the monsterdrol is the max dose if you ask me. Anymore is just a plan waist. Please please run a liver sup like liver-52 and or AI's cycle support. You can get them both from justaddmucle.com and I would be happy to give a discount.

You could also run unleashed. Its pretty damn cheap and a good liver product with added effects on frying up bound test in the body.

Thanks Need and Dabuff

I'll probably stay at 30mg since this is my 2nd cycle on the Monsterdrol. Run in for 6 weeks right in the middle of the cycle. Also, good to know the libido will stay up on the 1-T alone. My girl will be thankful.

Already got the Liv-52, and a solid Multi. Instead of Unleashed, I got T-Bomb 2 that works well for me. I'll look into the Cycle Support.

i have been taking 20mg ed of monsterdrol and Icon and I have went from 260 to 272 in 3 and a half weeks with no fat increase. Im 6'3

How often do you guys run cycles of PHs? Like 1-2 a year, 4-5? What's considered safe and not safe?

Time on = Time off. Some say Time off should be 1.5 x - 2x. So 4 weeks on would be 6 -8 weeks off. I would error on the side of caution but I'm a pussy...

Top Bottom