Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1,000 mg tren a week

Your the kind of person that gives AS a bad name. Jumping into doses like that can mess you up for life. Maybe you need to take some time off AS... And who are you trying to impress with your bench? You keep pushing yourself with that bench and you will end up pulling something or hurt. Anyway, since you are just worried about your bench and you post stupid things like this, I bet you only get to 290 by bouncing it off your chest. I bet your your max is about 250 if that..

Good Luck dumbass

Brother, I know it can be frustrating to think you are not getting the gains you think you could be getting, or to feel like you are getting nowhere. What you just need to understand, is this is not what's really going on. If you added 75lbs to just one of your lifts, then that is fantastic progress from a cycle.

You may read on a lot of boards about guys doing one cycle and blowing up 30-40lbs, but most of the time thats bs. And if it is true, they didn't mention that they now look like that marshmellow man from ghostbusters. Bodybuilding and just building your own personal dream body in general, is not a race. It is a life long pursuit. Quick answers are never kind to your health and they certainly never deliver what you expected.

If you want to make more serious gains, then post up your routine and nutrition plan. You would be surprised how many times there is something off there. Maybe you don't sleep enough. But even if you post up a great routine, perfect nutrition plan and say you sleep 8 hours a day and take naps through out the day, it still doesn't change the concept of time. Ronnie Coleman didn't train for 5 years and look the way he does. It took him 15-20 years or lifting to get to this point. Same thing with everybody else who has a great build. So maybe the one thing you need more than high doses of gear, is patience.

DRRman said:
hell bro, if you got all this money to burn and don't care....throw in 10iu's HGH per day and learn how to run insulin, and get you 100mcg IGF/day......

i think you are looking to more juice to solve some sort of problem in your routine/diet etc...and more juice isn't the answer
please dont tell this kid to run insulin....have u read ANY of his posts? he thinks he needs more of everything...he'll end up thinking he needs a shit load of slin and kill himself

Absolutely - Bro I would bet if you are eating hard, that your training is lacking. I would try to research more about training. Find out everything you can about intensity - maximize the pump brother!

A gram a week of tren? Stupiest thing I ever heard of.. I used 300mg/week about 4 years ago, and would never touch the stuff again. Killed my sex drive..I can only imagine what 1000mg/week would do..

thewanderer690 said:
you will piss blood with that much tren

hows that?
have you pissed blood on tren?
have you taken that much tren?

markshark, if you are trying to have the aas do all the work your missing the point.
it takes time and hard work to gain anyways,not just a higher dose!
but no one will be able to tell you what is right for you so,
those posting purely anecdotal opinions should just stop!

Outtlaw said:
Everytime I start to empathize with you and think about trying to give you some helpful advice, you go and post some stupid shit like you did all over this thread. Once again :rolleyes: you have proven how much of a moron you are.

Mark you are a fuckin moron. I tried to give him sound advice in another thread and he ignored it. I have read countless posts about how he abuses sleep meds/ tries to counteract his tiredness due to insomnia by using ephedrine, and then he goes and makes post about using a GRAM of tren a week.

Watever kid, its people like you whose parents are gonna be on CNN telling the world about how AS fucked up their sons life. The shit you say is ridiculous. NO amount of juice is going to help you because you dont know wtf you are doing.

Good luck on using 2 G's a week to bench 300 pounds.... You might be able to hang for a minute at my old highschool weight room :worried:

C3bodybuilding said:
Brother, I know it can be frustrating to think you are not getting the gains you think you could be getting, or to feel like you are getting nowhere. What you just need to understand, is this is not what's really going on. If you added 75lbs to just one of your lifts, then that is fantastic progress from a cycle.

You may read on a lot of boards about guys doing one cycle and blowing up 30-40lbs, but most of the time thats bs. And if it is true, they didn't mention that they now look like that marshmellow man from ghostbusters. Bodybuilding and just building your own personal dream body in general, is not a race. It is a life long pursuit. Quick answers are never kind to your health and they certainly never deliver what you expected.

If you want to make more serious gains, then post up your routine and nutrition plan. You would be surprised how many times there is something off there. Maybe you don't sleep enough. But even if you post up a great routine, perfect nutrition plan and say you sleep 8 hours a day and take naps through out the day, it still doesn't change the concept of time. Ronnie Coleman didn't train for 5 years and look the way he does. It took him 15-20 years or lifting to get to this point. Same thing with everybody else who has a great build. So maybe the one thing you need more than high doses of gear, is patience.

Good post

Top Bottom