Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1,000 mg tren a week

newbiebynature said:
please dont tell this kid to run insulin....have u read ANY of his posts? he thinks he needs more of everything...he'll end up thinking he needs a shit load of slin and kill himself

BRO....guess i didn't emphasize enough sarcasm there.....calm down

i never told the boy to run insulin....but if he is insisting on being as big as possible as quick as possible without regards to his health then maybe he needs to look into it!

DRRman said:
BRO....guess i didn't emphasize enough sarcasm there.....calm down

i never told the boy to run insulin....but if he is insisting on being as big as possible as quick as possible without regards to his health then maybe he needs to look into it!

dripped with sarcasm...my screen is still soaked... :evil:

markshark:

I get the impression that you're using AAS like many people use hard drugs/alcohol - you're running from reality. You think that you're gonna tranform your while life by doing this and that you're not worth shit unless you're a tank. I base this on the tone of your posts and the fact that you're qutie dissatisfied despite good gains.

Bro, you're chasing something that you'll never catch. You have to have the right perspective or all that's gonnna happen is more disappointment. You'll never be big/strong enough to reinvent yourself - that comes from within.

I'm saying this as a recovering alcoholic. There are things I read here that just scream 'addict' in the sense that you're attempting to change your life via a substance. This road leads to nowhere.

I still don't understand why you all put up with this retard. He has been making stupid posts like this from day 1. One of his first few posts was about either doing AAS or killing himself, and his posts have gotten systematically more ignorant. He doesn't want to learn anything, he wants to see how stirred up he can get everyone, and he seems to be doing a good job. I'd tell him to just shoot all the insulin he can, get huge, and die soon so he will stop posting here.

Unreal... some of these characters on forums. Get rid of the "small man syndrome" and quit making excuses. Do you realize that when you continually up your dosages theyre just gona go higher and higher ... where will it stop?
Clearly your not a big guy, even on juice ... do you think your body will be able to handle these ridiculous amount of things like tren and winny. Get real.
You seem like a borderline suicidal, manic depressive bastard. If your this insecure about being small why dont you run reasonable dosages, get you life in order, and start mma or boxing or something.

markshark
being a vet with close to 35 yrs in this field ,i should add ,YOU DO NOT START OUT RUNNING TREN ,ESP! A GRAM PER WEEK!what do you know of the effect of tren on your body. more isn't alway's better,in this case you are sacrificing health to even things out!
Post up your training regimine, and diet i am most positive somethings amiss here!

RADAR

Just be careful bro. I would consider to chil on the Tren Doses..

Take it from me, i was a SKINNY kid from 12-17 years of age, strong, but skinny.

Just by upping my food, dropping alcohol consuption, and redusing all other activities (to burn fever calories) i was able to bench 400 punds @19 year of age.. During my first cycle.

It lies in the food, the training; Remember; Go heavy man, up them weights all the time, but dont go below 6 reps. (from my experiense, that just kills your joints)

I have trained since i was 11 with weights, and now i`m 22 and on a VERY nice cycle, simply running 750mg`s Test E a week along whith 200mg deca for the joints..

Drug Dosage is not everything. Trust me man.

The sides of AAS actually is dangerous if you eat poor, and use to heavy dosages..

Be safe, and set a goal; "I`l hit 350 In the Bench whithin the next summer (one year)

Step by step, grow a little bit moore, and have long term goals, and you will sucseed:)

I think; I compete in the nationals in my country in BB, but i really hope to stay healty, lean and strong, get a family, and live a normal life one day:)

Good Luck Bro.

Bro as long as you body looks good who the fuck cares about the amount you can bench. I am small also but my body is cut and hard. As long as I look and feel good and fuck alot of hot girls that what I am after not looking like the hulk. Obviuosly we all want to be bigger but if you always set unrealstic goals your never gonna be happy. Bring your goals down a litlle Take that money get a psychologist.

Top Bottom