Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1,000 mg tren a week

JIMguy said:
Mark you are a fuckin moron. I tried to give him sound advice in another thread and he ignored it. I have read countless posts about how he abuses sleep meds/ tries to counteract his tiredness due to insomnia by using ephedrine, and then he goes and makes post about using a GRAM of tren a week.

Watever kid, its people like you whose parents are gonna be on CNN telling the world about how AS fucked up their sons life. The shit you say is ridiculous. NO amount of juice is going to help you because you dont know wtf you are doing.

Good luck on using 2 G's a week to bench 300 pounds.... You might be able to hang for a minute at my old highschool weight room :worried:

first off, im currently weaning off of the sleep meds and have stopped taking the ephedrine because i realized what it is doing to me. and yes, i would like to make my personal goal to be able to to get over 300, its something ive always wanted to be able to do and have had a really hard time getting there. naturally, after 8 years lifting, my bench went from 55lbs to 205 max. im a small guy and genetically would never be able to get to 300 without help of aas. so good for u and your bigass highschool football buddies for accomplishing that feat so young.

so what are you going to do when the dope wears off and you can't bench 300 anymore? your going to have to build. do some weighted dips there going along way for me I'm doing em with 2plates and a 25 now I promise you can get that extra 10 lbs up

if u guys wanna bomb the fuck out of me, go head man. i really dont care its a website, im just asking about people who have used 1,000mg of tren before, and i have a personal goal of where i want to get and i want to achieve it. bombs away.

210toosmall said:
hows that?
have you pissed blood on tren?
have you taken that much tren?

markshark, if you are trying to have the aas do all the work your missing the point.
it takes time and hard work to gain anyways,not just a higher dose!
but no one will be able to tell you what is right for you so,
those posting purely anecdotal opinions should just stop!

no i have never taken that much tren but ive heard people that take high doses like that will a lot of times piss blood

thewanderer690 said:
no i have never taken that much tren but ive heard people that take high doses like that will a lot of times piss blood

regardless of marksharks post...currently running 150 tren ace ed, with eq and sust /t3 and clen and igf...no blood in urine and 4 weeks in...nothing but results so far...maintaining 220 lbs at 5'10" age 41 and bf dropping...abs appearing...strength increasing...but i have few sides from tren...everyone is different...but lets clear up some of the fallacies about pissing blood... :p

markshark said:
first off, im currently weaning off of the sleep meds and have stopped taking the ephedrine because i realized what it is doing to me. and yes, i would like to make my personal goal to be able to to get over 300, its something ive always wanted to be able to do and have had a really hard time getting there. naturally, after 8 years lifting, my bench went from 55lbs to 205 max. im a small guy and genetically would never be able to get to 300 without help of aas. so good for u and your bigass highschool football buddies for accomplishing that feat so young.

Look... you are asking to get flamed by sounding so godamn childish. You are a small guy? You would never bee able to bench 300 naturally? How do you know this, I mean you are currently 23... how in the world can you make a statement like NEVER being able to do something. Let me rephrase what you are actually saying... you are too LAZY, IMPATIENT, and IMMATURE to wait to give your body time to grow. How is your training? what do you know about training? I'm quite sure you think you're training is perfect... and I'm almost more certain you are using a popular bodybuilding split. What do you actually know about scientific training theory? Instead of wasting your time researching obsene usage of AS, try spending your time learning HOW TO GET STRONGER. You would be quite suprised. Just because you dont know shit aobut proper training doesnt mean its impossible to get stronger for you... this type of thinking just confirms your incredible immaturity and ignorance. You juiced when you were benching 205... and yet you say you just couldnt ever get stronger without juice. Wakeup and smell your own bullshit kid. Watever you decide to do, and regardless of the flaming I have done... I do wish you good luck

Top Bottom