Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

syntherol

Japanese machine

so do you guys know the difference between its use and abuse? i just read a shitload to stff about this product and was very impressed; in conjuction w/gear, you can get 100% pure muscle growth, which makes me wonder why more people dont include them in their bulking stack.....I guess with people like Valentino the stuff gets a bad wrap.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=205

i did a search as well, a good read, definately opened up my mind a little.

It sucks ass. I am not kidding. I know someone who used it. All those stories about Valentino are completely false. He has a lot of oil in his arms, but it aint synthol. They recommend you injecting in each head of the bicep for relational size and balance, or if you just need a peak, inject in the area where the peak is suppose to be.

Well this guy - and I know this for a fact because I was the one injecting it for him as he could not aspirate with one hand - was injecting 3cc's into each bicep peak on a DAILY basis. He used an entire 100cc bottle and ordered another and used half of that. This was all within a five week period. Just imagine shooting 75cc's into each bicep in less than five weeks... well anyhow, 75cc's per each arm later, he had 1/2 inch on each arm. WTF????? 75cc per arm and all he gets was a lousy half inch? And it DID NOT LAST!!!!! In less than three weeks of discontinuing use, it was GONE!!! I honestly think you would get better results if you shot just EQ or Prop in there and said fuck the oil shit. Synthol and it's likes is nothing but useless oil. Non steroidal. If you are going to inject, don't waste the injection - have some magic behind the oil.

The Almighty said:
You thinkin about giving it a try?

no bro, im actually over-satisfied with my arm size; however judging by your responses, you dont know how it works. Im not guru, infact i just read about it for the first time an hour or so ago; anyway basically this oil is a non-permanent oil. meaning it breaks down completely within a several weeks, however during that time, because of the chemical structure the oil it stay in the actual muscle longer than gear; therefore the facia gets stretched alot more efficiently.

what i also found interesting it that muscle cannot grow very big if you have tight facia, the looser and more stretched it is, the more room to grow. So to sum things up, this particular oil is used to "create room" for new muscle to form. Like i said before the oil dissipates within several weeks, and hopefully by that time, the abnormal streching of the facia, the "stretched areas" will be filled with pure muscle. I read people use it natty, but works wonders with gear so ive read. people mix the oil with diff compounds and get awsome results.

i always thought that site oils were meaningless things that made muscles look soft and swollen. btw im refering to the ones without collegin. instead its silica.

All the top pros do this with their bulk cycles for added growth, and if used properly you keep all straitions, and hardness.

well i guess thats about it, i did a search on ripped mass and found alot there too. I for one do not need it, but this might be something a few people might want to look into if their arms are lagging and what not.

take care yall.

dumbell150 said:
So explain ernie taylor's triceps?......WTF is in their?..Synthol
i don't know bro. he tells everybody that if they don't believe him, they can test him. i think his tris are just that damn freaky!

Japanese machine said:
so do you guys know the difference between its use and abuse? i just read a shitload to stff about this product and was very impressed; in conjuction w/gear, you can get 100% pure muscle growth, which makes me wonder why more people dont include them in their bulking stack.....I guess with people like Valentino the stuff gets a bad wrap.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=205

i did a search as well, a good read, definately opened up my mind a little.
to answer your question bro, i have been around alot of guys that have used this and don't like it.

Re: Re: syntherol

THE BOUNCER said:
to answer your question bro, i have been around alot of guys that have used this and don't like it.

cool BOUNCER. thanks.

about ernie taylers triceps, i heard it was x-rayed and it showed nuthing but muscles, same with Flex' calves and levrone's delts; however because some of the oils out there dissipate within weeks one cannot make a solid conclusion. I read (again) that most of the pros use site oils year round, and cut 6 weeks from stage time, that way the oil would have drained and you left with nuthing but straited muscles.

bouncer was it collegen or silica? because the two do very different things.

thanks for you input.

the thing about ernie though, is he gets penalized in competition for them. i think they just grow that way. if one of my body parts got penalized in one of my shows, then i would surly not put any kind of oil in there to make them bigger. that makes no sence.

Top Bottom