LOG -08/10/26
Major thank you to my sponsors
@Southern Cross Labs and
@Prymal
OVERVIEW:
Lots to say
Weight: didn’t check today (started at 91.7kgs)
Diet: 2508 calories a day - meal prep by @christmastree77 (I’ve been on a holiday with the ex and her kids so haven’t been tracking nor sticking to workout program which kinda had to happen as I didn’t have access to a gym nor proper cooking abilities plus wanted to enjoy some much needed time off)
Workout:
[email protected] dual rear felt flys (cable)
[email protected] decline chest cable flys
[email protected] cable delt raises
This was yesterdays
Todays I didn’t record also as I’m really in shambles
Did more but forgot to write it down my heads been clouded.
Oils:
300MG Test E - 3x100mg a week
150mg Mast E - 3x50mg a week
Orals:
40mg Anavar daily (20am-20pm)
Peptides:
2mg (Weekly) retatutride titrating up as needed
750mcg - Semax daily upon waking up
750mcg Selank daily upon waking up
Supplements daily: fish oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, magnesium, magnesium, zinc, NAC, berberine
MENTAL HEALTH: 4.25/10
Went away with the ex Mrs and her family over the course of the long weekend and only returned yesterday. My training schedule this week is completely blown out because of it.
I had a really good time on this holiday but unfortunately it only made my mental health worse. I’m really struggling with this breakup and have a doctor’s appointment booked next week to get a referral for a psychologist.
The holiday made me feel like it was possible to be a family unit still and be in a relationship but the plain and simple truth is that it won’t. A man can only try so hard before giving up any hope at a future where it isn’t wanted in reciprocation.
Oddly this relationship was the best thing to ever happen to me and the worst. It was the best set of lessons I could’ve asked for but it’s going to take me a long time to find myself again, my sense of purpose, my genuine confidence and not the facade I put on for show.
PHYSICAL HEALTH: 9/10
Hit the boys up and tell them THEBIGT sent you!
Team SCL
@Kouta @Ohdamn @Kopite67 @jenkemj @theJimjim @aquadux @Pound2749 @Boydie
@san Andreas
Team Prymal:
EliteFitness:
@Prymal @BSS @jigglybuff @Nasser1997o2 @Ohdamn @jenkemj @OwEv751 @Yeahnah @zurk @Gainzzzzzz @TheBigT28
Mod team: Give all their logs a geeze too! They put in so much work for us all on these forums!
@Grumpy1 @abolone @koba @gar71@Ohdamn
@pigsy @Allupfromhere