Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First Cycle Log

six times a week wait training is no joke
but I would rather you cut it down to 4 or 5 times and do a little more volume

i like your log so far
post your picture so we can see where your body fat is at

I listened to the podcast about the importance of posting logs. Great insight. Let me know if theres a certain formula I should follow for these posts.

Here are my pics. I've read that scales aren't very accurate but mine does read body fat % and BMI among other things.

I'll post today's meals in the morning.

As for workouts, In the past I would always join a gym then go once, so I told myself I'd buy some basic at-home equipment and once I work out regularly for a few months I could join a gym. Then I just got used to doing the at-home thing so its mostly been dumbbells. Its routines I find online. Here's today's for reference. I combine the two dumbbells so for example with the Bentover Row below, 100lbs means each dumbbell is 50lbs. Not sure what the standard method is but thats how I've been doing it.

Bentover Row: 100lbs, 4 sets/10 reps
Chest Supported Incline Row: 100lbs, 4 sets/8reps
Dumbbell Pullover: 50lbs, 3 sets/8 reps
Rear Delt Reverse Fly: 60lbs, 3 sets/8reps
Bicep Curl: 50lbs, 3 sets/10 reps
Zottman Curl: 20lbs, 2 sets/8reps (ran out of steam)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    802.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    774.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    968 KB · Views: 25
To address some questions:

• I don't do cardio. I need to just need to know when to do it in regards to the weight training (day off, etc?). Also last time I tried to run I got shin splints.

• Supplements are:
Vitamin E: 300mg, morning
Fish oil: 1000mg, morning and afternoon
Zinc: 50mg, afternoon
Magnesium Bisglysinate: 300mg, evening
7-keto DHEA: 50mg, evening

I didn't know the liver support was a thing.

• Pictures. I'm not sure whats meant by pictures of my meals (like take a picture of the plate?) and pictures of my training.
  • Job. Was construction up until recently but now its a deskjob. I should have been more specific.
  • Training frequency. I'd love to cut it down just for time's sake. Working out keeps me in a better mental space, thats why I've been doing it 6x/week
  • Red Meat pic request. Tonight's dinner and some meat for tomorrow:
8.jpg

I listened to the podcast about the importance of posting logs. Great insight. Let me know if theres a certain formula I should follow for these posts.

Here are my pics. I've read that scales aren't very accurate but mine does read body fat % and BMI among other things.

I'll post today's meals in the morning.

As for workouts, In the past I would always join a gym then go once, so I told myself I'd buy some basic at-home equipment and once I work out regularly for a few months I could join a gym. Then I just got used to doing the at-home thing so its mostly been dumbbells. Its routines I find online. Here's today's for reference. I combine the two dumbbells so for example with the Bentover Row below, 100lbs means each dumbbell is 50lbs. Not sure what the standard method is but thats how I've been doing it.

Bentover Row: 100lbs, 4 sets/10 reps
Chest Supported Incline Row: 100lbs, 4 sets/8reps
Dumbbell Pullover: 50lbs, 3 sets/8 reps
Rear Delt Reverse Fly: 60lbs, 3 sets/8reps
Bicep Curl: 50lbs, 3 sets/10 reps
Zottman Curl: 20lbs, 2 sets/8reps (ran out of steam)
@PineTree thanks for sharing, you look great, good muscle base lets work off that.

training i see here you did 8-10 reps lets up it to 15 reps on many sets

To address some questions:

• I don't do cardio. I need to just need to know when to do it in regards to the weight training (day off, etc?). Also last time I tried to run I got shin splints.

• Supplements are:
Vitamin E: 300mg, morning
Fish oil: 1000mg, morning and afternoon
Zinc: 50mg, afternoon
Magnesium Bisglysinate: 300mg, evening
7-keto DHEA: 50mg, evening

I didn't know the liver support was a thing.

• Pictures. I'm not sure whats meant by pictures of my meals (like take a picture of the plate?) and pictures of my training.
  • Job. Was construction up until recently but now its a deskjob. I should have been more specific.
  • Training frequency. I'd love to cut it down just for time's sake. Working out keeps me in a better mental space, thats why I've been doing it 6x/week
  • Red Meat pic request. Tonight's dinner and some meat for tomorrow:
View attachment 146585
cardio
cardio you should do it daily before and after training 20 min to start

supplements
you need to add n2guard every day for organ liver support
crucial for your health

pics
try to post pics of actual finished meals
but this is a start thanks for posting the steak
did you eat 2 steaks today?

we need to understand a rough level of what you eat and when you eat it to get results right :)

Top Bottom