Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stomach problems

first time with orals?
I doubt you've impaired your liver to the extent that mava suggests is possible
unless you took some tylenol
if you drink,don't even have tylenol in the house

I've been having some GI issues myself the past couple of weeks so I'm taking in the good advice here
I'm not on oral AAS and never have or ever will
but I stress and drink and dip tobacco

I have GERD and take nexium with great results. Pain is gone.
I had intense stomach pain and cramps. They would get worse when I was hungry and go away after eating.
I have a strong family history of hiatal hernia and anxiety/stress so it prabably evolved from that among other things including caffeine-related supplements.

I tried OTC prilosec and that worsened the pain x10. Went to doc and was prescribed nexium and immediately pain was gone.

My suggestion, go see a gastroenterologist.

Anthony Roberts (very willingly) told me they were sued by Insulow (and the FTC) for making bogus claims

his product may still be good
he's just carried away with the fat loss claims etc. etc.
I use ala for liver protection and it's generally very good anti-oxidant affect

I take about a dozen anti-oxidants
but ALA was my first choice when drinking
like 250 MG's for every 2 beers

and mava is correct milk thistle's use is dubious and definitely not a herb/course of action to rely on for help against an continous assualt on the liver

first time with orals?

I've been having some GI issues myself the past couple of weeks so I'm taking in the good advice here

I agree as well. If he took a higher dosage of acetamenaphen + drink + dbols, then yes , it could be acute liver damage situation.

I've been told SAM-E is best in those instances (which can be gotten in the grocery store) Unfortunately it's quite expensive

first time with orals?

dbol and/or abombs can get you to a technical "hepatitis" state (it just means an inflamation of the liver) pretty quickly - and everyones tolerence is different. Once the liver is inflamed, its function is impaired, and the symptoms above follow (1st the GI symptoms, then the bilirubin-misprocessing related symptoms, then further systemic issues).

if he was at a moderate or high dose that was just under his threashold, a nite of capt morgans would certainly send him over the edge for a bit.

hell, one night of heavy drinking WITHOUT the dbol will grossly elevate ast/alt levels in many/most individuals indicating inflamation/hepatitis. This chronic inflamation from alcohol is what eventually leads to cirohsis (sp?).

dbol and/or abombs can get you to a technical "hepatitis" state (it just means an inflamation of the liver) pretty quickly - and everyones tolerence is different. Once the liver is inflamed, its function is impaired, and the symptoms above follow (1st the GI symptoms, then the bilirubin-misprocessing related symptoms, then further systemic issues).

if he was at a moderate or high dose that was just under his threashold, a nite of capt morgans would certainly send him over the edge for a bit.

hell, one night of heavy drinking WITHOUT the dbol will grossly elevate ast/alt levels in many/most individuals indicating inflamation/hepatitis. This chronic inflamation from alcohol is what eventually leads to cirohsis (sp?).

you're info is very solid

sounds like gastritis to me, if its from the alcohol would it subside on its own or become worse, i drank friday felt it saturday, today is monday its still bad but im not constipated anymore

and will takin these have any effect on the dbol im taking like making it less effective

and you are a doctor i presume?
It can take 2-3 weeks to get over it sometimes. I'm not a real doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Just kidding. Yes, I'm a physician -- emergency medicine.

RE: Musclemom: There are plenty of people who present with heartburn from allergies to food. In fact, I would argue that the majority of heartburn is caused by this. However, I would think with his recent binge drinking episode, that he most likely has gastritis and not a gluten intolerance.

Top Bottom