Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder 24 bulk cycle log

I used to do shorter bulks and not as aggressive. I used to try and stay lean most of the year. This time I have spent about 8 months at this bigger weight. When I was Dad bod I Cour get to 230lbs mostly fat.
Now I can’t seem to get past this 210 mark.
I am just not a thick person.
Been eating 3500 to 4000 cal per day for so long. Now backing off to about 2500 is tough.
I am going to ease it back slower than I use too. Hoping to keep as much muscle as I can.
I was thinking today. “ it’s amazing how much better I feel being in shape”.
I stand taller, I have more confidence, and I feel great.
I try to stay humble, but some time I say
“ I am great!” If you don’t know this just ask me. I will tell you how fucking great I am!!!
Mic drop!

I used to do shorter bulks and not as aggressive. I used to try and stay lean most of the year. This time I have spent about 8 months at this bigger weight. When I was Dad bod I Cour get to 230lbs mostly fat.
Been eating 3500 to 4000 cal per day for so long. Now backing off to about 2500 is tough.
I am going to ease it back slower than I use too. Hoping to keep as much muscle as I can.
“ I am great!” If you don’t know this just ask me. I will tell you how fucking great I am!!!
Mic drop!
@Slyderkt you're great and a mic drop ;)

210 is a good mark but how you looking share a pic?

it would be good to see some meal pics shares and some training shares
can you do that please?

Mic drop!
@Slyderkt Legit updates buddy.......

First week post cycle. Still feel good.
Actually hit a couple PR. I don’t normally care about that.
But was feeling good last week and started my normal chest. Did incline dumbell. 4 set of 10 45,55,65,then jumped to 75. 70 is normal.
Feeling good so grabbed the 80 and did 5.
I thinning I had a spotter I could have gone 85. But struggled getting the 80 over head.
Still have a weakness in right stabilizer muscle

But was feeling good last week and started my normal chest. Did incline dumbell. 4 set of 10 45,55,65,then jumped to 75. 70 is normal.
I thinning I had a spotter I could have gone 85. But struggled getting the 80 over head.
@Slyderkt nice you hit some PRs thats good to see

how about the food, what you been doing on diet?

and some pics can you update a pic?

Keep doing the rotator cuff work

Top Bottom