Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Out of the Army

I'd put coastie at the top then the rest of your order is correct

I'd put coastie at the top then the rest of your order is correct

except for "striking" for MOS/Tech Training are whatever the fuck they call it and a chance of serving ice breaking duty

I'd want training guaranteed on my enlistment contract

troo, which the army does do now btw......

but yeah, coasties can be selective as shit and put you in whatever MOS they fuckin please

In all honesty, I miss some of it. Where else can you shoot machine guns, jump out of airplanes, go to demo ranges, play with cool toys, etc. However, it must be admitted that for every cool thing you do, you must first do 1000 things that suck.

In all honesty, I miss some of it. Where else can you shoot machine guns, jump out of airplanes, go to demo ranges, play with cool toys, etc. However, it must be admitted that for every cool thing you do, you must first do 1000 things that suck.

if you continue in any medical field you'll come to miss "quick clot" the most

I was going to post the same thing...nothing makes you a Libertarian faster than being sent to war...

No kidding. But, for me, it had nothing to do with being in the Middle East...it had more to do with hearing the non-stop bullshit coming out of the mouths of those around me.

The Kool-Aid drinking is not just for Democrats, let me tell you...

Just as an example, a good majority of people thought I was some kind of communist pinko, because my political views did not match the talking points coming out from Sarah Palin and Country music songs.

if you continue in any medical field you'll come to miss "quick clot" the most

That ship has sailed, my friend. I'm currently studying for the CFA Level 1 exam not the MCAT.

I had enough of seeing my fair share of diseased penises because doods in my unit were always more than willing to stick it in anything at any time.

Top Bottom