Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Tbol Cycle Log

Today was chest day. Unfortunately my left shoulder was not cooperating on bench press so I think moving forward I will just roll with the dumbbell bench and the hammer strength. Seems like this is what most of the guys in my gym do anyway. Left shoulder didn’t hurt but it felt odd.

Barbell bench: 135x5 145x5 155x2 135x5
Hammer incline strength chest press: 45x15 70x12 80x10
Machine fly: 85x15 100x15 115x12 115x12

Did some light tricep pump work at end. Super frustrated with my ability to consistently barbell bench. I went light on volume today just to be safe but shoulder feels completely fine. So as mentioned before, no more barbell bench and I will just focus on the dumbbell bench and hammer strength variations.

Also today was my 7th test E injection and my first deca. So far not a single negative side effect. Blood pressure is perfect, no gyno or ball issues either.

Attachments

• IMG_2361.jpeg
    IMG_2361.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Today was chest day. Unfortunately my left shoulder was not cooperating on bench press so I think moving forward I will just roll with the dumbbell bench and the hammer strength. Seems like this is what most of the guys in my gym do anyway. Left shoulder didn’t hurt but it felt odd.

Barbell bench: 135x5 145x5 155x2 135x5
Hammer incline strength chest press: 45x15 70x12 80x10
Machine fly: 85x15 100x15 115x12 115x12

Did some light tricep pump work at end. Super frustrated with my ability to consistently barbell bench. I went light on volume today just to be safe but shoulder feels completely fine. So as mentioned before, no more barbell bench and I will just focus on the dumbbell bench and hammer strength variations.

Also today was my 7th test E injection and my first deca. So far not a single negative side effect. Blood pressure is perfect, no gyno or ball issues either.
Also, the deca is 150mg once a week.

Top Bottom