Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Tbol Cycle Log

Alright so feeling much better now stil got a slight cough but other than that I feel 100%!

Planning to get back to my routine starting my tomorrow and I plan to hit it hard. I will say mentally I feel better than I have in forever. I am happier, calmer, more focused and just more confident. It feels great!

Tomorrow is chest/triceps.

Alright so feeling much better now stil got a slight cough but other than that I feel 100%!

Planning to get back to my routine starting my tomorrow and I plan to hit it hard. I will say mentally I feel better than I have in forever. I am happier, calmer, more focused and just more confident. It feels great!

@BrightFuture feeling better is important push it bro

Well this cough is back with a vengeance. Had to get out of bed. Is there a possibility that this could be related to the test or tbol? I have heard of tren cough. I don’t have asthma and I have no history of it. Never had bronchitis before either. I did not cough this much when I had Covid. It’s uncontrollable coughing when it starts.

Up the vit c for a few days

Alright so today was the day. Wow! I k ow I said was done barbell benching but I decided to anyway and I am happy I did!

Barbell bench: 135x5 145x5 155x3 135x10
Hammer incline chest press: 45x12 70x10 80x8 80x6 45x15
Dumbbell bench; 40x10 50x10 60x6(not sure why I only got 6)
Machine fly: 85x15 100x15 115x12 130x12
Tricep dip: 90x20 140x15 140x15 140x15
Tricep pushdown: 90x15 90x15 90x15 90x15

For barbell bench my shoulders stable throughout. I decided to increase weight if I could hit 5 reps so I worked up to 155 pounds. Then I finished off with 135 pounds for 10 reps which is the most I reps I have done with 135. Wow I was stunned. Left shoulder felt stable throughout. Assuming this is the test and tbol really kicking in hard now. This morning was my 5th injection.

Top Bottom