Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My lifestyle Diet Training Prep log

you don't have much muscle conditioning
need to get on a consistent workout schedule and stick to it it will take time
So currently doing Monday to Friday with a basic body part split except I am benching twice a week. Would something like PPL be better? I have tried full body and upper lower and I dreaded going to the gym for either of those. I recently started barbell benching and using hammer strength for overhead presses. Previously I was using just dumbbells and the most I could ever do with dumbbell bench was 75 pounds but I have issues with my left shoulder that made getting dumbbells into position difficult which stalled progression.

Bros you definitely have room to improve
in my 20s I was obese as well working a plumbing job but I have since gotten leaner
Yeah I definitely want to improve! That’s why I am here. Will start something once I am a civilian which will be probably in a month or 2.

Self trt isn't doctor monitored, basically you do it all yourself buying the test doing bloods etc would all be your responsibility vs having a doctor who woukd order all that and do it for you.
Got it! Yeah that seems like it would be more cost effective as well.

you are almost 40 years old so it's time to start now
time to take things to another level and time to get a much nicer body
Completely agree! What would you recommend to start with?

Below picture is my meal prep. I eat 1 for lunch usually around 11 or 12 then the 2nd one about 3 hours later. 1 cup rice, 1 cup veggies and a decent amount of chicken.

Well Nevermind it says the file size is to large.

Below picture is my meal prep. I eat 1 for lunch usually around 11 or 12 then the 2nd one about 3 hours later. 1 cup rice, 1 cup veggies and a decent amount of chicken.

You can download and app to resize your pics so they will post

Completely agree! What would you recommend to start with?

@BrightFuture you didnt put up any pictures at all
please try again attach the pictures

@BrightFuture you didnt put up any pictures at all
please try again attach the pictures

Still says file is too large. I will download the app. Been out a couple days to pulling a muscle in back just walking up some stairs. Have no idea how. Will be back tomorrow with more detailed log posts and hopefully some pictures!

Top Bottom