Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to truly recomp using cardarine gw and ostarine

Caloriu

look, I’m not about to beat around the bush. I’m not a skinny dude, in fact I am overweight.
Currently around 330 pounds and 5’11’’. but I am STRONG.
I don’t want to become a skinny in the closet gayboy beta like Dylan, but at the same time I don’t want to stay fat either.
So here is my hypothesis and tell me if this works good.
Ostarine 25mgs a day
gw cardarine 50mgs a day
12 weeks then pct.
Would this help me burn fat?

LMFAO... really... LMFAO... thats going to get you a lot of help around here taking shots from behind a keyboard... i wont stoop to that level, your description says it all... have fun being your miserable self

look, I’m not about to beat around the bush. I’m not a skinny dude, in fact I am overweight.
I don’t want to become a skinny in the closet gayboy beta like Dylan, but at the same time I don’t want to stay fat either.
Ostarine 25mgs a day
gw cardarine 50mgs a day
12 weeks then pct.
I won’t beat around the bush then either. Stop ramming shit food in your mouth, do some cardio and lose some weight. You don’t need drugs you need a lifestyle change.
Who do you think will help you when you come on here with a shit attitude like that? You just attacked one of the most qualified, if not the most qualified person on this forum that could have shared knowledge with you. Wtf.

Ostarine 25mgs a day
gw cardarine 50mgs a day
12 weeks then pct.
well you should go away, i dont like you attacking guys like Dylan who are my brothers in iron
now you on my hate list

no need for the homophobic insults. who does that in 2024 unless you are a backwards redneck ? it merely shows your own insecurities and i don't appreciate it NONE.

my advice is 3 fold

1. fasted cardio every morning
2. throw out everything in your house and reboot your entire diet
3. run GW 20mgs a day

You are too fat for anything get on a diet then come back

Top Bottom