Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 4th cycle

Placeboeffect94

EF Logger
EF VIP
Hello ,

I am newbie here. I live in Europe .
I lifted naturally from 16-26 yo . And then i did 3 cycles in 3 years . Currently i am at 6 feet 3 205 pounds at 15 % body fat .
Cycle history :
First cycle for bulk : Test enanthate - deca - dianabol
2nd cycle for lean bulk : Test enathate - tren enathate - gh
3rd cycle for cut : Sustanon - tren acetate - clen - winstrol - anavar - gh
My next planned bulk cycle :
Testo enathate 500 mgs 1-12 weeks
Tren enathate 200 mgs ( higher doses give me bad sides ) 1-12 weeks
Primo 400 mgs 1-12 weeks
Anavar 20 mgs per day 1-8 weeks ( i am on a budget lol )
Lantus 20 iü ( may increase or decrease according to blood sugar levels weekly )
Gh 3 iü 2 injections 1,5 iü in the morning fasted , 1,5 iu 45 minutes before workout )
I do push pull legs , work out 6 days a week with 1 day off . And cardio around 40 minutes at least 4 days a week .
My current macros to start : fat 63 grams carbs 326 grams protein 304 grams calories : 3165 kcal to start out , i will track my weight , body fat , measurements, eye test in the mirror and gradually increase calories since i am on a clean bulk .
What you guys think about my next planned cycle ? It will be my first cycle combining 3 injectable anabolics test - tren and primo . Does tren and primo stack well together ? Your feedback will be much appreciated !

Hello ,

I am newbie here. I live in Europe .
I lifted naturally from 16-26 yo . And then i did 3 cycles in 3 years . Currently i am at 6 feet 3 205 pounds at 15 % body fat .
Cycle history :
First cycle for bulk : Test enanthate - deca - dianabol
2nd cycle for lean bulk : Test enathate - tren enathate - gh
3rd cycle for cut : Sustanon - tren acetate - clen - winstrol - anavar - gh
My next planned bulk cycle :
Testo enathate 500 mgs 1-12 weeks
Tren enathate 200 mgs ( higher doses give me bad sides ) 1-12 weeks
Primo 400 mgs 1-12 weeks
Anavar 20 mgs per day 1-8 weeks ( i am on a budget lol )
Lantus 20 iü ( may increase or decrease according to blood sugar levels weekly )
Gh 3 iü 2 injections 1,5 iü in the morning fasted , 1,5 iu 45 minutes before workout )
I do push pull legs , work out 6 days a week with 1 day off . And cardio around 40 minutes at least 4 days a week .
My current macros to start : fat 63 grams carbs 326 grams protein 304 grams calories : 3165 kcal to start out , i will track my weight , body fat , measurements, eye test in the mirror and gradually increase calories since i am on a clean bulk .
What you guys think about my next planned cycle ? It will be my first cycle combining 3 injectable anabolics test - tren and primo . Does tren and primo stack well together ? Your feedback will be much appreciated !
@Placeboeffect94 welcome to elitefitness.com, we have a lot of Europeans here.

@lundgren is from EU: https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/log-ep-for-healing-recovery.1509399

Your cycle. You'll find it pointless to use primobolan with trenbolone, as trenbolone is so strong you won't feel anything from primobolan, you'll just waste time injecting it weekly.

I suggest this.

week 1-6
Testosterone enanthate 500mgs/week
trenbolone enanthate 200mgs/week
Anavar 30mgs/ed (1-8)
HGH 3 IUs/ed
I dont think you need insulin but if you do never go over 2IU more is not needed unless you're a pro.
Add aromasin 10mgs ed for anti estrogen
add n2guard 7caps ed for organ liver support

But to be fair if you want real feedback from us and real answers you need to share your LOG journal with your diet training cardio and sleep and supplements with us, you can start the log now before the cycle.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone trenbolone HGH cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

I did primo and tren before total nothing really especially you're a bigger player in the game
dont forget we want to see the log

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

dont stop at primo push in tren even 300mgs but no primo with higher var and organ liver support and a log journal diary

Top Bottom