Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ARIMIDEX for gyno

nolv works better for existing gyno. start with 20mg/ed, you may have to bump it up a bit for better results.

Define existing? If tissue has formed then nothing will help outside of surgery. If it's fluid and/or symptoms are just presenting themselvs, it will help but not as well as nolvadex.

TheRide said:
Define existing? If tissue has formed then nothing will help outside of surgery. If it's fluid and/or symptoms are just presenting themselvs, it will help but not as well as nolvadex.
its fatty tissue Thanks

I think VictorBR had great success with an agressive approach... If i recall correctly (and im not sure) he started with 60mg/day of nolvadex and then worked down as the gyno disappeared.

TheRide said:

Detroitbodybuildingtigers had glandular gyno and made it go away with nolva I think.

I am not sure what the corret terminology is for the different types of gyno. but if you can feel a hard lump that has presented itself after a cyle will nolvedex clear that up?

jonny jacked said:
I am not sure what the corret terminology is for the different types of gyno. but if you can feel a hard lump that has presented itself after a cyle will nolvedex clear that up?

doubt it, if there is a hard lump then it's probably to late. Give nolv a shot, but you may end up having to get it cut out

Top Bottom