Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!!! Dbol cycle 4 weeks ago..

unl3

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hi guys, I started Dbol cycle 4 week-end ago. Im new into steroid usage..

Weight: 165lbs and 5'10

I take:
- 25mg Dbol / day (12.5 in morning and 12.5 before training)
- Arimidex (0.5mg from time to time maybe 2 time a week)
- Protein shake 3x per day
- pre-workout
- Milk thistle 2x per day
- oméga 3 2x per day
- multi vitamine 1x per day
- aspirin (1x per day)

I am training about 5 time a week for 1h each session.

It seem that I get not alot gain on my cycle... some people get like 20 pound etc... I get 5 pound only and my libido is very low...

What I did wrong??? :(

Please help me ajust this fast as I do a 6 week cycle.

thanks!

if i were you, i would stop completely.. you really do not show you have any idea what you are doing and do not know about the compounds, how they work etc.. on top of the fact you probably dont even know if you have legit gear.. of course your libido is low, you are using a steroid that is suppressive.. you certainly would not want to run dbol 6 weeks either.. seriously, for your OWN sake, stop now and run pct before you really hurt yourself

NOBODY really gains 20 lbs on any cycle... thats water weight mixed with fat gain on bulking cycles... there is some muscle there but noone truly gains that kind of weight

if i were you, i would stop completely.. you really do not show you have any idea what you are doing and do not know about the compounds, how they work etc.. on top of the fact you probably dont even know if you have legit gear.. of course your libido is low, you are using a steroid that is suppressive.. you certainly would not want to run dbol 6 weeks either.. seriously, for your OWN sake, stop now and run pct before you really hurt yourself

NOBODY really gains 20 lbs on any cycle... thats water weight mixed with fat gain on bulking cycles... there is some muscle there but noone truly gains that kind of weight
Thats the reason I am here to get answer, what I do wrong ? Some people say dont use arimidex, other say use it, I searched alot through internet there is diverse idea..

Hi guys, I started Dbol cycle 4 week-end ago. Im new into steroid usage..

Weight: 165lbs and 5'10

I take:
- 25mg Dbol / day (12.5 in morning and 12.5 before training)
- Arimidex (0.5mg from time to time maybe 2 time a week)
- Protein shake 3x per day
- pre-workout
- Milk thistle 2x per day
- oméga 3 2x per day
- multi vitamine 1x per day
- aspirin (1x per day)

I am training about 5 time a week for 1h each session.

It seem that I get not alot gain on my cycle... some people get like 20 pound etc... I get 5 pound only and my libido is very low...

What I did wrong??? :(

Please help me ajust this fast as I do a 6 week cycle.

thanks!
Thats the reason I am here to get answer, what I do wrong ? Some people say dont use arimidex, other say use it, I searched alot through internet there is diverse idea..
Also..

Is tribulus and other natural product is effective as pct ? There is some legal compound at the shop with tribulus inside and zinc and etc.. ?

:/
@unl3 welcome to the Elitefitness.com family! we will help you get the results from you cycle.

Does everyone get gains from dbol? lower libido? sure but depends how they use it.
You seem to be lacking a lot of details.

do you want real help? if you want our help we need you to share with us.
in a NEW thread start your cycle LOG journal diary with your diet training cycle details, add pics of gear and supps and we can guide this cycle from the LOG to get you the gains you want.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Dbol cycle Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

at this time, as i said, if you were my client, i would advise you to stop immediately and run PCT.. you should never use steroids when you dont understand how they work and/or how to properly use them... you dont learn as you go, you learn BEFORE.. right now, you are only going to hurt yourself.. you need to learn far more before using them.. we ALL had to learn first.. you are going about it completely wrong.. before you make things worse, you need to stop, run pct and then LEARN far more

you really need to have all your ducks in a row first. everything on hand
go to ugfreak.to and grab all your ancillaries and future steroid cycle

Top Bottom