Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Props to N2BM and HC'God-like-sex'

bader85

Hey bros, first post and a good one and somewhat long. :)

I have been reading and reading the forums for a bit now learning as much as I can (and props to everyone else too, what great info and wisdom I've accumulated from you all) and two weeks ago someone mentioned HCGenerate and really if it is all what they say, and Needtogetaas put up a challenge of a free weeks sample to debunk any myths.

Coincidentally I have really felt my libido go down lately (25 years old), not easily aroused, having a 'soft' erection while having sex, and sex had been maybe twice a week if she got lucky (yes, the misses was really disappointed in my lack of libido). I PMed needto and he sent me the sample that next morning and I received it over the weekend from east coast to west! I started popping 5 a day, spread out in the day last Monday.

Here follows a detailed log of my week sample:

Monday and Tuesday, not much difference in libido, but I felt a bit of hardness come back to my muscles (lack of exercise and stress lately hadn't helped the situation either), I also had the urge to go workout so I did some HIIT both nights. I also felt a bit less stressed, a lighter or elevated mood, sometimes a euphoric feeling on occasion too.

Wednesday I woke up with morning wood, which hasn't happened in a long time.. too long to even know when the last time it happened. I worked out in the morning, got a nice pump and felt really good throughout the day. Still not very aroused/horny/in-the-mood. More elevated emotions and less stress.

*a little bit detailed and/or slightly graphic content follows*

Thursday we went down to Las Vegas on a business trip. Mid-day I felt horny and rubbed one out. It was that time of the month for the misses so she was really wanting it and we were getting ready to go out, I was worried I wouldn't be able to get it up because it was only like 30 minutes to an hour after I had taken care of myself. Needless to say it was very fast that I got hard and it was HARD. Normally I last a pretty damn long time before I go, but this time I went within minutes.. however I stayed ROCK HARD and got her twice more before she became too tired and I still was hard at that point. I don't know if that's extremely normal for most guys, but it's only happened to me a handful of times and not recently more in my earlier 20's. On my vacation I felt pretty much stress free the entire time. :)

Friday. Morning wood, very hard. Random erections throughout the day, we went to eat and got aroused very quickly by some of the dancers and waitresses in their outfits and I wasn't even intently looking. Feeling horny, amazing sex again twice later in the evening, no softness in erections, much easier to get her off and even sexual positions were easier, lots of blood-flow.

Saturday. More wood, had to take care of it.. wouldn't go away. It was a _powerful_ orgasm, knees almost buckled out in the shower. Same random non-purpose boners, sex again in the evening getting ready before we went out for the night and again that night. A much happier misses at this point. :D

Sunday was traveling all day. Nothing to report.

Monday to now, the urge for sex is still there, arousal is easier, mood still feeling elevated. I'm out of sample, but I still feel a bit of a residual effect. Reminds me of t-bomb, but much more potent and it took me roughly 2 weeks to feel the same effects. Sex still lasts quite a while, blood-flow is intense, and powerful orgasms. I'm a little worried from reading needto's comment about guys getting their ladies pregnant, we take precaution but you never know, and I'm not ready yet. :)

My stats:
25 years old
6'4" 240 pounds
19% BF calipers by a trainer
Weight lifting since high school football (I have quite the weight loss story transformation, but that's for another day).

Huge thanks to N2BM for letting me try this stuff out. Made the lady happier and myself, I will be purchasing in the future! Also one more thanks to everyone here that has helped me without them knowing with their knowledge and wisdom supplied. Look forward to being part of the board more often.

Another success story :D

That HCGenerate will definatly kickstart your libido! What did your Mrs say bout the change? Im sure you placed an order once you ran out of your free sample right?

Anyone else who would like a free sample and also a free sample of two other products from NTBM. All you have to do is pay for the shipping (5.00)
and you can have a free sample of any product on this list.
NTBM sample pack.

We will be adding onslaught,need2slin,forged burner,and other products to the samplelist before the end of next month too. Just pay the price of shipping and then put in the notes to shipper what products you want to try. We will send you 3 free samples for the price of shipping. You help us get it to you and you can try them for free. That is how confident I am in the products.

I have to chime in I also had a very similar situation. I think the hcgen was life changing for me. Im 28 and unfortunately did a couple cycles during my early the 20s the 110% wrong way I never did pct for anything and I def learned a lesson the limp way! I had low libido and every terrible thing that went with it being depressed and tired all the time everything sucked! I never realized that I did so much damage to myself until I started coming on here and reading. I just tought that I was getting older and I was genetically flawed with low test. But after a bottle of hcgen LOL! Holy shit! I was like a new man! I got results in the gym from the hcgen like I was on tons of energy. Libido through the roof, like it should be. If my wife visited this site she would prob thank need2 herself. Low libido puts a strain on marriage my poor wife thought there was something wrong with her. But thank God everything is back to better than normal since my libido is now the same as it was when I was 16. LOL! And now 4 months after I finished the 1 bottle I am def 100% better than I was before so I have to say that the hcgen is legit dont have the crazy morning wood like when taking it but my libido is def back and I feel like my natural test has to be back to atleast normal which is a huge improvement. Need2 helped me a ton always answered every PM that day very cool of him. Thats why I now refer to him as the Patron Saint of bodybuilders. HCGen makes a great wedding gift to haha.

+1 on the big bad boners!!! I crush the old lady's cooter with HCGen's assistance. I also pound on the cooch of Miplank's wifey and leave my big HCGenerate gooey spooge bombs on miplank's pillow. Lexi and I just tell mitchey that we put extra starch on the pillow cases :).

Top Bottom